KNOW I HAVE SEEN IT ALL

by obiwan 20 Replies latest jw friends

• obiwan
    obiwan

I just talked to a friend that knows a jw that went to the district convention here in michigan a few weeks ago,this jw's father happens to be an elder.This jw told my friend that there was a person that was handing out fliers saying,"STOP SUPPORTING CHILD ABUSE" it went futher to quote dateline and other references about silent lambs.This jw also said that they called the police to try and stop this person from handing out fliers,but all the police could do was get them off the silverdomes property,so then this person was handing out fliers on the sidewalk.This jw went futher and said that the elders were going around trying to find out who had the fliers and confiscate them.This whole thing only went on for a short while as there was a brother that was directing people around this person so they would not get or see the flier.Now you know if the role was reversed the jw's would be crying foul,I guess they forget how many times they went to court so they could "preach".

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Yea, funny about how quick they are to 'protect the rights of free speech' but don't like it when that free speech is used against them.

On a side note I guess Satan really is more powerful than Jehovah since one look at 'apostate' liturature might demoinze a person!

• obiwan
    obiwan

I wonder how often this will happen this summer at other conventions?

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

I think those flyers be good for toiletpapers.

• SYN
    SYN

Hehehe, it's their "God-Given duty" to hand out pamphlets and other, far more obtrusive literature to people, but as soon as they get the short end of the stick, they cry FOUL! WTF!

• D8TA
    D8TA

I think those flyers be good for toiletpapers.

Of course you do Freddy. Thank you from confriming with this board that you wish to stand up and be held accounatable with those who believe that pedophiles shoud go unpunished, and the victims who report them to authorities in your silly little orgnization get punished.

Must make you proud Freddy, champion of pedophiles.

D8TA

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Fred,you haven`t cleaned up WBTS yet.Now outsiders have to do your job for you.I`m begining to think you don`t care about abused kids...OUTLAW

• obiwan
    obiwan

Hey Fred you go first and when you do I hope you get a paper cut.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Admit it all,

You love me because I'm a sexy cat.

• MrMoe 2
    MrMoe 2

Ummm, let me check... um... nope, still nuthin Fred, sorry...

Kisses,

Moe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit