Dear Lucidentity : Try to Understand...

by Explorer 21 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Wow 16 posts and explorer speaks for everyone on the board,what a load of crap!...OUTLAW

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Lucidentity, read the post below, by flower. Perhaps it will help you understand why we are here "wasting our time" and perhaps you will think about why you are here.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=30894&site=3

• Dawn
    Dawn

Farkel ........... You are so hillarious - I love your posts!

• Dawn
    Dawn

Their inner drive is the most powerfull of all, HATE

My drive is just the opposite - Love. I was set free the day I was DF'd but did not realize it - it was not until 2 years ago that the Lord came into my life and finally erased all those years of guilt, fear, and hurt.

My goal now is to help others that are still hurting, and hopefully I can lead some back to Christ.

Oh yea - and to laugh at Farkel's posts.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Dawn,

: it was not until 2 years ago that the Lord came into my life and finally erased all those years of guilt, fear, and hurt.

: My goal now is to help others that are still hurting, and hopefully I can lead some back to Christ.

God made sure he got killed. That wasn't nice of God, but I guess if one is God, it makes sense. It's all so "spiritually deep" to me

By the way, Judas Iscariot fulfilled Bible prophecy by turning Jesus over to get killed. Then he killed himself. First, he hung himself. Then after he hung himself, he disembowled himself, as I recall. For a dead guy to do that, was quite a feat! That Judas was quite a resourceful dead guy! If he would have said, "No way! I'm not gonna turn him over to get killed. He's a really great guy," would God have killed Judas for not fulfilling Bible prophecy? Or would he have found someone else to do the dastardly deed?

I ask questions like this. I'm sure Judas did too.

: Oh yea - and to laugh at Farkel's posts

Well, thanks! I laugh at myself a lot, too. But for different reasons!

Farkel

• lucidentity
    lucidentity

Puffs....I have just started posting here and to be honest you seem like a right bitch...no offense...you are trying to be-little my notions and predicament with abruptness and trying so very hard to appear as the intellect...I don't like your tone...!

So in the words of Harry Enfield...." OI..PUFFS..NOOOOO !!!!

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Wow, now I am a bitch....how funny! Thank you. I appreciate the recognition.

Sorry to offend you, however, you have posted little and what you have has been in the vein of "why are you wasting your time here." Actually, upon investigation, that is the only thread you posted.

People were very nice to you considering we have no idea about you. Who are you? Not you name, your story. Why are you here? You were quite vocal on comforters statements. This says alot.

As I noted above flower's thread is very good. She eloquently stated what many cannot. My point being, perhaps if you read it, it will help you.

• lucidentity
    lucidentity

Of course I have posted little..I said above I ' have just started posting here'...... what, you are suppossed to start of with a couple of hundred postings...........and ell done my little Sherlock.....upon your investigations on my other threads...and if you had read the other thread you will notice that I have said I am prepared to give a detailed account when I have the time to sit down and compose it...in a couple of days..

• ballistic
    ballistic

Anyway, it was really nice weather today for a change. How about over there?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey ballistic,its dam hot up here.Thank God I live in the mountains,the evenings cool off just nice...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit