How Many Pagans?

by Moridin 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hi

I'm pagan. I'm currently studying with an Alexandrian Wiccan coven, although I wouldn't say I was necessarily "wiccan".

Blessed be,

Sirona

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

I'm a pagan, tho I really doubt I'll ever be in any organized religion again, pagan or otherwise. I'm one of those eclectic types who reads a lot & decides for himself what is "true." But I don't believe in final truth - if there is a Final truth, I think it is unknowable, since the author of it has kindly given us no choice but to make it up as we go along ;)

SpiceItUp & I were joking the other day about being agnostic pagans; that sounds about right. Probably the one and only belief I hold that I'd never back away from is that your belief creates your reality, that thought changes the world. Though I do have "beliefs," they're mostly more like catalysts, beliefs that I hold onto because I think they change my world in a favorable way.

One of my favorite pagan subjects is Hawaiian Shamanism, sometimes called Huna these days... Serge Kahili King has written some very good books on the subject.

aloha, SpiderMonkey

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit