JW's admit lying in France

by Aaac 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Aaac
    Aaac

This is what I found at

http://groups.msn.com/JehovahsWitnessesontheWeb/jwsinthenews.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=7365&LastModified=4675377379266957167

Hello everybody. Here more news from France. Our brothers from comities construction have a lot of problems with the administration when they want to buy a place for constructing a kingdom hall. In Paris, this problem is very serious. Indeed, during years, when the brothers wanted to buy a place, the administration found always a way to not give the permission to construct. That's why the brothers are now obliged to hide the fact that the place is for JW. For example, we are working in Paris in a construction of a new kingdom hall. But this construction is made in secret. Nobody knows that this place will be a future hall for JW. The bethel will use it for journalists meeting, exposition and video projections. It is the first in France. If a person want to enter in the hall and ask us what we are doing here, only one brother, who is specialy prepared for it, can answer. This future place will be terminated on july. We hope that a lot of people will be able to know us better. Ernesto

• SYN
    SYN

It's not lying, it's "theocratic warfare in the face of persecution"!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Anybody want to E Mail the French authorities?

• annalice
    annalice

reading that just made me sick. What a bunch of hypocrites. I thought satan was the father of all lies. So i guess that makes him the orgs. new daddy.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hi Aaac,

Is there no one in France with the "stones" to bust the WTS on this?

Or is it too late once the construction has begun?

A few unfinished buildings would add nicely to the WTS collection of "monuments to false prophecy."

Edited by - Nathan Natas on 25 June 2002 15:1:0

• Aaac
    Aaac

Dear N.N.

Je suis ne pas francais...

I just happened to find this piece of evidence of WT hypocricy. I made it public and hoped that someone in France or elsewhere would take action. I know about things that are taking place in France, but I do not know the channels to make it public there.

Your's sincerely

Aaac Menning, Aaland, Finland

---

Please visit my site of ex JW experiences (links mostly in English) at

http://medlem.spray.se/aaac/kokemuksia.html

• patio34
    patio34

That was very interesting. Did you see the reply?

dear((((((ernesto)))))(spelling?) ty for keeping us up to date in what is happening in france.....how true it is to be "cautious as serpents and innocent as doves" we truly can see jeh's direction in all matters within the organizastion....i found this so very interesting ty once again.........sincerely your sister in the faith donna

Aargh!! Ack!! Excuse me while I go throw up! What a Bible-thumping NERD! Even for a JW.

Praise Jah and his people for their clever lies!

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

Simply amazing!

I would love to see what the French authorities would do if this can be proven.. I'll bet that would end their stint in France right quick, and I would be willing to bet that other nations would take a hard look at them also, since this would clearly show that they are not above 'going over the law'.

Of course that would signify the beginning of the end, since the government would be turning on Religion (Well, not really a religion), but they would think it would be.. But I think we can suffer through their 'end' without any problems.. Even if it happens, my money is on the 6,000,000 being destroyed before the rest of us are

• COMF
    COMF
    We hope that a lot of people will be able to know us better.

Oh, they will. They will.

• ofcmad
    ofcmad

"Cautious as serpents"... more like lying like a snake with a forked tounge..

ofcmad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit