Today is My Daughers Birthday

by Undecided 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi All,

My youngest daughter is 25 years old today. My wife fixed dinner, made a cake and we fixed ice cream. We got her a present or two and just enjoyed her company. She is the joy of my life. I love my hugs that she gives me, don't know how I could live without them. I hope she has many more.

Picture of my daughter and me at her wedding.

Ken P.

Edited by - Undecided on 23 June 2002 21:26:41

Edited by - Undecided on 23 June 2002 23:33:20

• Celia
    Celia

Congratulations

Was your daughter ever a Witness ?

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

I love Birthdays!....Make sure to tell her I said "HaPPy BirtHDay"!!!

• chezza
    chezza

Happy birthday daughter of undecided!

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

That's sweet, undecided....wish her a Happy for me...

ashi

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Sounds like you had a great time, Undecided. Congratulations. My yougest turns 28 this year and her sister turns 30. Boy, are we getting that old???

Lew

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Tell her HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! fom Louisiana.

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi Celia,

She was never that unlucky. I never even talked to her about JWs. She was born about 3 years after I quit. He husband's Grandpa is a minister and they go there to church, but I have never discussed religion with her. That is her own business and she can do as she wishes. My wife talked to her about religion I guess when she was growing up, but I never did. She seems happy with her life so I won't upset it with religious questioning.

Ken P.

• rekless
    rekless

happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy bithdaaaaayyyy to yoooooou undecided's daughter and many more yahooooooo..

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

KEN, KEN, KEN, KEN, KEN! Guess what? it's my daughters 25th today too. Only we are in Australia and it's the 24th of June. But still, how close is that? When did you leave the troof? I left when our daugher was 3 yrs old. Sooooooooooo glad.

Marilyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit