This wouldn't happen here!

by ISP 17 Replies latest social relationships

• ISP
    ISP
    Woman branded a hippo by internet date threatens to sue

A woman is threatening legal action after a man she met through an internet dating agency described her as a "hippo".

Romanians Nicoleta Popescu and Gabriel Malinescu had their first date after two months of on-line flirting and phone calls.

Nicoleta now says she's going to sue Gabriel for emotional distress.

But he says she purposefully deceived him, claiming she weighs eight stone when he reckons she's much heavier.

Gabriel, 33, from Bucharest, told the National newspaper: "I expected to see a blonde, blue-eyed, slim beauty in front of me. But what I got was a gigantic hippo. She told me she weighed eight stones but she was more like 18."

He added: "The passionate embrace I had long-awaited was certainly off the cards when we met."

After a brief encounter, Gabriel told Nicoleta she wasn't his type and he never wanted to hear from her again.

Nicoleta, who's 29, says she's going to sue him for emotional distress.

"He hurt my feelings and has caused me considerable anguish," she said. "He has obviously not heard the saying that beauty is on the inside."

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Maybe she meant her inner beauty weighed 8 stone?

• ISP
    ISP

or she did weigh 8 stone........when she was 6.

ISP

• ring
    ring

women lie about their weight??????

• SYN
    SYN

This is the reason why people need to buy webcams.

• ring
    ring

your right SYN, she could have very well lied about her gender and her

weight

• Imbue
    Imbue

LMAO @ Ring...

• Solace
    Solace

OMG FUNNY!!!

I mean, how awful!

Whats a stone anyway, 25 lbs?

• ISP
    ISP

LOL.....a stone is 14 pounds, I think! At 18 stone she would be as heavy as Lennox Lewis.

ISP

• Prisca
    Prisca

lol @ ring

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit