I would love to do this at a judicial hearing

by WildTurkey 27 Replies latest jw friends

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Man this would be so funny to do to the Elders,

Bring a cell phone and order a pizza when the Elders starts talking Stare off into space and blow spit bubbles.

Bring a Gameboy and leave the volume at full.

Wait until everybody is completely focused on thehearing, then blow a referee's whistle as loud as you can. Point to one of the elders and tell him to "stop it!"
    Dress up like Santa Claus

Keep going to the bathroom, then tell the elders they are out of toilet paper
    Complain aloud about that nasty wedgie you have When asked to produce evidence, pick your nose, smear the snot on the table, point to it and say, "From this it is obvious, I am not guilty!"

Fart, pause momentarily, and comment under your breath, "I've done better..."

Fart again later on, take a deep breath and state enthusiastically "Now that's more like it!". When they Df me reply "How about we try that again, this time Rock, Scissors, Paper - best of three!"

Bring toaster and wave a box of "Tropical Sprinkles Pop Tarts" around while asking "Where's a damn plug around here!".

Edited by - WildTurkey on 23 June 2002 14:1:14

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

I like it! Sort of like a Happy Hour! Say, if any of you are about to be df'd and your hearing is coming up, give me a call, I'll serve drinks! <wind, putting a cocktail napkin over the snot on the table>

• terafera
    terafera

LOL ....funny! If anyone actually gets the nerve to do this, please video tape it!!

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

wild turkey,......... how about if they wait till an overly enthusiastic elder gets in their face, raises his voice and points at them, and pokes them in the chest.......... how about if they dial 911, and press charges? would that work?

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

WT,

LOL! You made me feel like getting baptized just so I could get disfellowshipped.

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

144&1, great idea! I'm calling the elders, today! lol

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Staring off into space and blowing spit bubbles, ummm, isn't that the norm at meetings?

• SYN
    SYN

Crawdad: "Help, help, please help me, these guys are disfellowshipping me! I don't know how long I can hold the Judicial Committee back!"

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

LOL

Makes me want to get dfd!

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Oh Sh*t....

You mean we're not supposed to do that stuff on a daily basis.....

no wonder people keep looking at me funny like....

Spice

PS....seriously those were great...lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit