Homework: what do nations think about america?

by raven101 59 Replies latest watchtower bible

• raven101
    raven101

I would appreciate any input from residents of other nations for this homework assignment, as well as americans.

What do members of other nations really think about america, compared with what we percieve them as thinking?

Please help, assignment due tomorrow!

Raven101

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Most of the world don't like USA. They think that USA stick their nose in their business.

• SYN
    SYN

Hi, well I can tell you that most South Africans perceive America as being the Land of Plenty. I mean, all our technology & culture is basically imported from America, so it has a pretty big influence on us.

• MissyMoesGhost
    MissyMoesGhost

When I think of my country, I have a lot of pride. It has it's good points and it's bad points, but never ever ever insult an American. Those of you about to post on this thread-- I suggest treading very lightly...

We Americans, we are the outcasts, the rebels and refugees. The fighters. The people that their country did not want or we did not want them. Some came here on their own free will, some did not - but either way we all have something in common - We fought for our freedom. We are the tough, the strong, the brave. Maybe we burp a little too loudly and drive our cars fast and eat too much greasy food, but we stand out. Only been around such a short period of time and look how we have grown. We are the back bone of society - the strength of the Nations. If we fall, the world falls.

America is all about Freedom, one of the greatest gifts of all.

Kisses,

Amanda

• Xander
    Xander

What time is it in France? I have a feeling MrMoe's response is going to get some....feedback....

• MissyMoesGhost
    MissyMoesGhost

Xander -- Maybe so, but I am damn proud of who we are... Pride is an American thing...

Moe

• SYN
    SYN

If I insult an American, do ya think she'll "discipline" me?

Edited to add: "Do not be forsaking the rod"!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by - SYN on 20 June 2002 15:47:47

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

SYN -- I can give you a good spanking anyhow if you want...

Kisses,

Moe

• SYN
    SYN

Yeah baby! You wouldn't want to be "forgetting the rod" now would you? *sizzle*

• Elders_Kid
    Elders_Kid

I recieved this e-mail today, I hope it doesn't offend too many people.

EK

U. N. Survey

Last month, a survey was conducted by the U.N. Worldwide.

The only question asked was:

"Would you please give your honest opinion about solutions to the food shortage in the rest of the world?"

The survey was a HUGE failure.

In Africa they did not know what "food" meant.

In Western Europe they did not know what "shortage" meant.

In China they did not know what "opinion" meant.

In the Middle East they did not know what "solution" meant.

In South America they did not know what "please" meant.

In Asia they did not know what "honest" meant.

And in the USA they did not know what "the rest of the world" meant.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit