Does the FBI have a file on you?

by patio34 23 Replies latest jw friends

• patio34
    patio34

DOES THE FBI HAVE A FILE ON YOU?? Be prepared for a real surprise at this site...

An attorney I know gave me this site, I thought you might find it interesting. You can check to see if the FBI has ever had a file on you. I was shocked to see that there was a file on me. Do not use your social security number. Just check your state and put in your name. If a match is found they will ask for a year of birth to narrow the search. You will get the case number, date of investigation and any photos on file. It's a free site, but is expected to be closed due to a federal court order.

http://www.policeguide.com/cgi-bin/criminal-search

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

you bastard!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOL

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

Wow! It works really fast, too!

• patio34
    patio34

Ash!! You can't call me a bastard, as I are a female! But, really, you don't need to call me the distaff equivalent! I can't help it if the FBI has a file on you too.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

You're right....it's scary the volume of garbage they have on me....it's just the photo of what they caught me doing, embarrassing....LOLOLOL

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

That is so mean! I actually crapped myself for a second...Now I'm off to clean up...

• Valis
    Valis

eh patio..*L*....I knew I was being surveiled!!! I don't think they have enough file space to keep track of me..heheh I was once called a "piece of shit" by a Dallas FBI agent. We had a slight disagreement over the Branch Dividian assault when those ATF agents got bushwacked. We were all watching it live sitting at a bar and I started laughing for some reason......it got ugly and Buck Revell eventually became involved. He made the agents stop hanging out and getting drunk in that bar. I got banned from the joint too, but it was well worth it!

Lookin' Good!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Edited by - Valis on 19 June 2002 14:53:43

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

It really pisses me off when they post a picture from my bad side.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Valis, you and I are one and the same!! Yikes!!

They must have put your photo on my file!

• Valis
    Valis

puffs...you know what they say...orangs of a feather swing together...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit