Judgement Starts At The House Of God

by NewWay 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Our friend and Watchtower-apologist Robert King has made his return.

You Know says:

Clearly you dont know what you are talking about.

Is this the same person who has repeatedly made statements which on one hand SUPPORT the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society and the CULT known as Jehovah's Witnesses, then on the other hand makes statements and predictions which DIFFER from current WTS doctrine?

A month has passed Bobby. You have YET to address issues pertaining to your comments on the Dateline thread.

What? You thought I would forget? Or that the people who read this board would forget?

To anyone else reading, educate yourself on the hypocrisy of YouKnow by reading the following threads:

DATELINE: BLACK ART OF PROPAGANDA

found at:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=28872&site=3

Notice how he conveniently AVOIDS addressing issues when he is caught in a contradiction or lie.

Or how about this thread?

WHY THE PRESENT CRISIS IS UNIQUE

found at:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=30085&site=3

When reading the thread, notice how time and again YouKnow is exposed for contradicting himself or making hypocritical statements, yet he avoids the issue at hand.

Or how about this thread?

SIMON, WHAT ABOUT THIS?

found at:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=30124&site=3

Here he FALSELY accuses me of committing an action I DID NOT have any participation in whatsoever, then in his arrogance refuses to apologize.

In fact, all you lurkers, take notice, and click the following link.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/userthreads.asp?id=2184&site=3

Here you will find all the threads started by YouKnow.

Take notice of the titles of these posts.

GOING DOWN TO THE WIRE

GET READY TO MEET YOUR GOD!

ONLY A MATTER OF TIME

ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?

NUKES: THE ULTIMATE WEAPON OF TERROR

You will notice after educating yourself on Robert King's aka YouKnow's comments, that he is a walking contradiction.

He claims to be a loyal Jehovah's Witness, then makes predictions and observations which differ from current WT doctrine. He joyfully proclaims the end of this system of things, and thrives on the thought that 99% of the world's population will be annihilated.

When confronted with comments EXPOSING his contradictions, he avoids the issue altogether, merely referring to the person demonstrating his hypocrisy as a "thug," "goon", or "idiot"

These are called Ad Hominem attacks. When you have no legitimate response for the issue at hand, you attack the poster instead.

YouKnow will continue to post gloom & doom predictions, and garbage which supports the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society and the CULT known as Jehovah's Witnesses.

As long as he does so, I and others like me will continue to expose him and the Jehovah's Witness sect for the deceiver and manipulator that he, and it, is.

Edited by - Reborn2002 on 20 June 2002 22:57:11

• Valis
    Valis

You Know..keep percieving those notions...the apostates and unfaithfull ones will still be here to tell you how full of shit you are. I'm suprised at you actually. Its funny to see the apollogist attack the apollogist....can't you get along w/anyone? Except I forgot, its your JW way or the highway to hell, even for all the dum dubbies that are still in. The next time you talk to Jehovah tell him I said hi and that you as his canal are doing just fine spewing crap.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• bjc2012
    bjc2012

You Know,

Ezekiel 37:23 says,

"And they [Israel] will no longer defile themselves with their dungy idols and with their disgusting things and with all their transgressions; and I shall certainly save them from all their dwelling places [NWT Ref. Bib. footnote "apostasies"] in which they have sinned, and I will cleanse them, and they must become my people, and I myself shall become their God."

The above verse shows, BEFORE Israel becomes God's people, and BEFORE He becomes their God, God says, Israel has "sinned", "defiled themselves" with "disgusting things". Period. Remember, its called "the transgression that causes desolation." So God allows the terrific "Trampling" upon Israel that will "bring the holy place into its rightful condition." Or, have you forgotten. God "cleanses" them. A very necessary "cleansing" of them. Because they are filthy before Him. And that means you, "You Know". (Daniel 8:13, 14)

Now, if Israel had done no sinning, no "transgressing", then he would not have to "cleanse" them, would he?. This would be wholly unnecessary.

Israel recognizes this because she says in repentance at Micah 7:9,

"The raging of Jehovah I shall bear -- for I have sinned against him -- until he conducts my legal case and actually executes justice for me."

She admits it. She is guilty -- plain and simple.

Also, Ezekiel 36:25-32 says,

"And I will sprinkle upon you clean water, and you will become clean; from all your impurities and from all your dungy idols I shall cleanse you. And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I shall put inside you, and I will take away the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. And my spirit I shall put inside you, and I will act so that in my regulations you will walk, and my judicial decision you will keep and actually carry out. And you will certainly dwell in the land that I gave to your forefathers, and you must become my people and I myself shall become your God. And I will save you from all your impurities and call to the grain and make it abound, and I shall put upon you no famine...And you will be bound to remember your bad ways and your dealings that were not good, and you will be bound to feel a loathing at your own person on account of your errors and on account of your detestable things. Not for your sakes am I doing this, is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah, let it be known to you. Be ashamed and feel humiliation because of your ways, O house of Israel."

God says, Israel has a "heart of stone"...no fellow feeling at all. No love for people. (Kind of like you, "You Know". Reminds me of you.)

And yet you say, some of the "anointed" among Jehovah's Witnesses have not sinned? Are you kidding...LOL.

Think: if the "woman" is so righteous and guiltless as you say, the "anointed" so innocent, then why is there offered to her another "covenant", a new way to "bond" herself to her God? I'm talking about your so-called "innocent" party here. The "woman" who is soooo innocent in your eyes. The "woman" of Revelation 12th chapter. Why offer her a "covenant" in the first place, if--if she had not violated the previous one she had? Why offer her one, You know?

God certainly saw the need, did he not? (Ezekiel 20:37)

However, according to you, the fact that God offers "Israel" another "covenant" to "bond" with Him, is not wholly necessary, is it? No because she has NOT sinned at all. She is innocent. So why would Jehovah do this? If I listen to you, this offer would simply be a pointless exercise, would it not -- if she [Israel] had NEVER VIOLATED GOD'S COVENANT.

Or, are you just mistaken, here?

Which?

Its clear Israel has "sinned", greatly before God. And she must repent, and must "join herself to Jehovah" in "an indefinitely lasting covenant that will not be forgotten." This point is quite clear. (Jer. 50:4,5)

As for the dire need for another "covenant" to "bond" themselves again to God, Paul said,

"For if that first covenant had been faultless, no place would have been sought for a second; for He [God] does find fault with the people when he says: Look! There are days coming, says Jehovah, and I will conclude with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a new covenant." (Hebrews 8:7,8)

God does "find fault with the people", He says. Thus, the need for a new covenant arrangement. (Eze. 20:37; Jer. 50:4,5)

Now as for the "anointed", the so-called "anointed" among Jehovah's Witnesses.

1 John 3:9 says,

"Everyone who has been born from God does not carry on sin, because His [reproductive] seed remains in such one, and he cannot practice sin, because he has been born from God."

The truly "anointed" do not "practice sin". They cannot do it, God's Word says. Case closed. And I'll tell you something else, the truly "anointed" don't get chased to the wilderness for "judgment" either. (Jer. 30:17) Therefore, we can safely conclude, there are no "anointed" among JWs to start with. They never qualified as a people, as a nation, for the appointment. Simple. Bible prophecy indicates, Israel receives the "anointing" or "pouring out" of the holy spirit only AFTER she has repented and received fully of God's discipline. Then God acts to "pour out his spirit" upon the nation, now a "cleansed" people worthy to represent Him to all other nations as His spokeman -- finally! (See Ezekiel 36:27; 39:29; Joel 2:28, 29; Isaiah 59:21)

Now, as for me teaching you anything, I've known about this information long BEFORE you, many years before...even before you were so-called "anointed". So what? LOL.

And whatsmore, even now, you don't understand it. Your prophetic interpretations are in error again. Your "absurdities" and "fallacies" of thought are ever showing. Your above post proves it.

bjc

Edited by - bjc2012 on 20 June 2002 23:52:15

Edited by - bjc2012 on 21 June 2002 10:27:36

• NewWay
    NewWay

Hillary, I'm sure that as time passes my views will change in some way or another. I don't mind having discussions with reasonable people who haven't forgotten how to be polite even in the face of disagreement. Opening oneself up to the views and reasonings of different folk can be quite educational to point where long cherished beliefs are changed. If someone genuinely wants to change my thinking because they think it would benefit me in some way then I will listen and discuss, but if their intention is simply to 'score points' or belittle others, then I won't engage in conversation with them.

You might be interested to know that not too long ago I was actually on debate boards trying to defend the organisation, and the same types as YouKnow appeared who opposed the organisation. A case of damned if you do, damned if you don't! It has really taught me that to not judge a book by its cover. That's why I think it is very important to take notice of your instincts where people are concerned as it can save wasting a lot of your time.

Unfortunately, some people who like nothing better than to stir things up have become quite skilled at keeping their victims talking by saying things that provoke the natural sense of wanting to defend ourselves. These people thrive on confrontation, and the only way to deal with them is to ignore them. Letting them have the last word (they will anyway!) and resisting the urge to defend oneself against that final provocation is, I think, the best way to effect a long-term solution. Just imagine if everyone just ignored these people, starving them of the attention they obviously crave, they might, just might, use the silence and emptiness to ponder on the fact that people usually respond better when you show them respect. Anyway, as far as I'm concerned the subject is closed and I won't be posting in this thread anymore - I'm getting so much in a positive way from other threads and postings made by the majority, that it would be pointless dwelling on the very small minority who try to spoil it for others. Thanks again to all the folk who gave me a big welcome (((((Y'All)))))).

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Hello NewWay,

Trust that you are well.

You might be interested to know that not too long ago I was actually on debate boards trying to defend the organisation, and the same types as YouKnow appeared who opposed the organisation.

Yes, I would be very interested to hear this experience. When you have a moment I am sure that many posters to the Board would be fascinated to read how this transformation of viepwoints took place.

Best regards - HS

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

NewWay, welcome to the board. I can see that you will be a definite asset to our little group.

• winsome
    winsome

Greetings NewWay.

You might be interested to know that not too long ago I was actually on debate boards trying to defend the organisation, and the same types as YouKnow appeared who opposed the organisation.

If you don't mind me asking, what changed your mind? I'm curious.

Thanks.

winsome

• NewWay
    NewWay

Thanks for the welcomes!

Redhorsewoman: I wish to remain a lion - its much better than being a baby donkey!

Hilary: I'll have to start a new thread sometime on why the change, so watch the board.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit