Is Gilligan really Satan?

by simplesally 20 Replies latest jw friends

• jack2
    jack2

Great post!......now that I think about it....Gilligan did in fact cause more suffering than anyone else on that island. He constantly foiled (by his seeming stupidity...but now we all know it was by cunning design!!!) every attempt to get off that island! The Prince of Darkness is revealed!!

janH....love the comment!

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Gilligan most definitely was not Satan!

The Professor was.

Think about it. He always had some kind of invention, always some scientific solution to a problem. The Professor was MacGyver minus the excellent mullet (BAM!....In your face MikeMusto!) Yet he never came up with a boat or any other way to get off the island that ever worked-due to Gilligan usually. The island was their hell and while you may say that Gilligan was their tormentor, remember that the Bible tells us that Satan keeps disguising himself as an angel of light, therefore he was merely using Gilligan to serve his purposes.

Mike.

• Valis
    Valis

This site proves Gilligan is Satan...according to the DEA anyway.

Scroll Me ^

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Edited by - Valis on 19 June 2002 19:33:15

• professor
    professor

So I guess Gilligan isn't Satan after all, smoking all that weed! As most people know, Satans drug of choice is crystal meth. Duh!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

If Gilligan was Satan, wouldn't my name be Nathan Nagillig?

PLEASE, people! How much more proof do you need?

Blessed be, y'all.

Edited by - Nathan Natas on 21 June 2002 0:10:6

• simplesally
    simplesally

I had forgotten all about this post!!

hehe

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I haven't forgotten about you though...

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Slippy,

I haven't forgotten about you though...

You dissapoint your fans. Do you mean you are still working your way through that bulk pack of condoms you bought last week or, heaven forbid, is it a new pack? Hide your heart girls here comes Slippy.

Best regards - HS

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    "Ginger isn't Ginger anymore, Ginger is Mary Ann. Mary Ann isn't Mary Ann anymore, she's the Professor"

Reminds me of Barbara Thiering.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

The thing that I have always wondered about that show is why they didn't just kill Gilligan.

Hell... if they had just offed him they would have been off that damn island within TWO episodes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit