Cant we put financial pressure on the Borg?

by 1tMakesNoSence 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• 1tMakesNoSence
    1tMakesNoSence

Why dont Everyone just start taking publications, asking for more and just say you don't have any money.

If everyone does this, can't we put some significant financial pressure on the Borg?

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

If that happened, the offending K'H.'s would be "warned" and then consolidated.

The Glorious Ones at Brooklyn will have plans drawn up to deal with (financially) failing congregations!

• Listener
    Listener
    They already hide the bibles away, or have none available at the carts.
  • 1tMakesNoSence
    1tMakesNoSence

The searcher

Even if they Do get warned and/or bailed out, The aim is to put pressure on the Borg. Not like those warnings would deter the publishers of messing up their high witnessing hours and publication handouts

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

What would be the point?

I understand the anger driven need to hurt the cult after waking up but really, is it worth your energies to do it?

Better to spend your time and effort reaching out to the people you love.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes that will bring a billion dollar world wide publishing house to its knees.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane
    Litter-a-trash (especially the rags) have gradually become only a small percentage of their total annual revenue. The borg has diversified into real estate, hedge funds, stocks and other speculative investments. And to boost their revenue further, they're guilting all the "Sophia's" into forgoing any ice cream cone purchases so that their allowance goes straight to the box at the back of the King-Dumb Hall. So depleting their litter-a-trash supply will have little to no affect.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    While i do agree that it has zero felt impact, because im working on a slow fade and show ul to many meetings, i always make sure to take a stack of mags at every meeting and toss them. Sometime tracts too..... Its small and silly and has no measurable impact but its a small act of rebellion and i enjoy it
  • carla
    carla
    Don't individual jw's have to pay for their mags? if that is the case it won't hurt the wt at all, just the individual jw and their household.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    carla11 minutes agoDon't individual jw's have to pay for their mags? if that is the case it won't hurt the wt at all, just the individual jw and their household.

This was my thought. It's the little guys that suffer. The GB will continue to be gluttonous filth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit