Your Volunteer Work?

by Valis 38 Replies latest jw friends

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Dutchie,

I, like you, have a respect for Valis. But that does not resemble an ear in any way. Glad you took a closer look. REALITY!

Valis is obviously an evil person as demostrated by his pic of unacceptable piercing of a privat part. ( I caught HELL as an elder for my daughter's navel ring)

Dawn,

Thanks for getting us back on track.

Jst2laws

• Valis
    Valis

TR the RMDH is great......good for worried fathers w/newbie hip dysplasia....

Dutch think horizontal...vertical...niether set hurts now hurt now..except when pulled to extreme...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Invisible,

Hilary, put a sock in it, I have no patience for time consuming thread hijackers. This was a good positive thread, but all the way through, you've been arguing a completely beside the point point. Stick a sock in it, do me a ruddy favour!!

And I have no patience for people who neither read nor evaluate posts, but just react emotionally to them as you have done. To react in this way is to mimic the behavior of intellectual moths fluttering aimlessly from point of light to point, to point of light, looking for pegs to hang half-baked sentiments upon.

Please look at the very first post on this thread. Read it. Then return. This is not a thread hijack. I am responding to comments made in accusation made about me and as yet invalidated on the very first post on this thread. I am replying to a post made involving me by the originator of this thread. Do you actually understand what that means? The whole point of this thread was started by Valis to undermine issues that I made on another thread, that he incidentally played no part in, and that he lacked the moral courage to attend to.

Let me show you very simply:

Well, some here think that all we do is sit around a post naughty pics and do no charitable or volunteer w ork. Check before you wreck Hillary.....

These comments were in the very first post. Are you beginning to see the light Mark?

You seem to have your mentality stuck very deeply up your biology.

I grow tired of people like yourself , who react to posts without taking care to read prior posts, or recognizing what is truly happening in them. You will simply not do the hard work it takes to read the posts, but are happy to then let the world know how you feel. Given your utterly foolish and crass reactive statements, I would respectfully suggest that you take the sock that you have reserved for my mouth and insert it where it truly belongs, inside your embryonic intellectual development.

I know you feel that you are on some charitable crusade where voluntary help is concerned, as far as I have seen you are quite a lot of talk with very little do. Let me tell you Invisible, I was helping to raise hundreds of thousands of pounds and dollars for voluntary associations, when you were still learning how to knock back the Devils brew, which I suspect is doing more talking for you tonight than it ought to.

It is not often I lose my patience with any posters on this Board but you have managed to do it.

Goodnight - HS

Edited by - hillary_step on 16 June 2002 23:31:56

• blindfool
    blindfool

Wow Hillary, why don't you let us know how you really feel?

My volunteer work is done on a grass roots level. I help coach and run a youth baseball/softball league. We have over 1200 boys and 400 girls in our league. We have just finished our regular season and playoffs start next week. Our town and league will host the World Series for 7/8 year old baseball.

I've never really kept up with the hours I spend at the ball field, but I only do it because I love it.

• larc
    larc

Hillary, it is nice to see you really pissed. I remember a while back when I was in such a mood. You advised me to tone it down. Well, in private email to you, I pointed out that I would never, ever do that. So, my advice to you is, stay pissed until this is resolved. To my brothers and sisters here in our community, flames are good, if used properly. Hi Ho Silver Awaaaaaaay

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

lol...Larc,

I do not have the energy to stay annoyed with anyone for more than two minutes.

Mark, I apologise unreservedly for the nasty way I put my point across to you. I do ask though that you please do me the kindness of actually reading my posts carefully before counterpointing them.

Thank you, and now I am gone from this thread - HS

• Wendy
    Wendy

Hillary,

I am so glad that you did not resort to name calling and degrading cuss words in your post. YOU, sir are a gentleman. I can see your point in the well thought out replies. If you had stooped so low to use profanity I would know which side of the fence you sat on, tis easy to pick out those who are willing to stoop that low. Low class individuals who want to appear morally higher than others, you are not one of those. Bravo to you...I agree with your comments and opinions on this.

BTW any of you wanting to have another outlet... http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=30304&site=3

wendy

• writerpen
    writerpen

I volunteer at a soup kitchen every Saturday and at a local animal shelter every Sunday. Love it!!!!!

• Valis
    Valis

BTTT, any other volunteers out there?

Sincerely.

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit