Coming to Canada August 30th-wanna party?

by ashitaka 11 Replies latest jw friends

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Yup, I'm visiting Naeb and going to a Tragically Hip concert, but I figure I'll be up there with the wifey for about five days. Who wants to party with us?

I'm sure Naeb has things planned (like getting me smashed and laughing his ass off while my wifey photographs me in compromising positions so that the imcriminating pics can be posted gleefully here)

Going to be near Toronto most of the five days surrounding Labor Day, but on the Sunday before Labor day, we're going to the Hip concert in Buffalo, so that's out.

later

ashi

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

damn you ashi, come to MY part of canada

HAVE FUN WITH NAEBS AND GORD !!!

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Maybe I will see you at the Hip concert.

• Simon
    Simon

Who lives round Calgary / Lethbridge? (even Edmonton)

We'd like to meet with people next time we make it over.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

I'll be at the Hip show in Toronto at the beginning of August... I guess Canadians think alike eh? You'll like the show and you'll get a good dose of Canadian culture.

I'm sure several wouldn't mind meeting up at the end of the month when you are in town.

Path

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Hey I forgot aboutsome of you canucks. We should all head down tot he show and go out afterwards. We'll talk more as the show gets closer.

• Been there
    Been there

Wow!

Reading all this has brought back alot of old memories. Simon as a kid I spent a summer in Lethbridge

with an aunt. Visited my mom in Edmonton, we went to the Calgary Stamped. I was in Edmonton 2 yrs ago

when I went to visit my Dad at his place for the first time, he lives in Moose Jaw, SK. I spent the day at the

Edmonton Mall. What a blast. That place is amazing. Toronto has a great hands on science museum. The

kids had a great time there (me too). Boy I've been around. Anyone live near Northern Kentucky or Southern

Ohio?? Hey thanks for the memories.

KY Been

Edited by - Been There on 15 June 2002 7:33:25

• bonovox
    bonovox

This sounds kinda cool, and I'd love to get to know some of you fellow crazy Canucks too! I hope its not the last week of August tho, I'll be up in Baysville camping...or maybe some other time? Im always downtown so Im pretty flex on a meeting place..

• Beans
    Beans

Party on, lets get pissed!!!

Call me,

Beans

• mouthy
    mouthy

Beans didn't you do that last time we all met?????XXXX((((hugs)))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit