Farkle are you married?

by jaccilynn 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

Celia,

: Farkel, maybe you should reconsider, Jackie is 20 years young !

My youngest daughter is 20 years old, and my oldest daughter is 32! Jackie would have me dead of a heart-attack in less-than-a-week.

(Not a bad way to go, though!)

Farkel

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

FARKEL:

SHUT UP AND KISS THE GIRL!!!!!

• jaccilynn
    jaccilynn

woah! i leave the internet for a few hours and my future wedding; including horrible music, and a dancing pole (which is an interesting idea); to farkle, is being discussed.

i'm so embarassed now. *blushing*

oh, and concerning below... i'd resuscitate you. *wink*

kidding

Jackie would have me dead of a heart-attack in less-than-a-week. (Not a bad way to go, though!)
  • belbab
    belbab

I got it!

Take the marry out off Married

Take the Female out of Farkel

Add white out

Throw in the question mark to indicate a riddle

And end up with:

------------->ied ? arkle<-----------

How in hell do I get font color to work.

belbab

• LDH
    LDH

OI, BELBAB!

You are much brainier than I, my friend. I thought it was just where Farkel messed up the formatting!

Doesn't anyone else see where it says " ied ? arkel" ???

Are Belbab and I the only two brilliant minds on this forum? (Well, at least Belbab.)

• Farkel
    Farkel

Lisa,

Yes, I see it. It's called an "artifact." Sometimes that stuff just happens and only alert readers like you can point it out. It's hardly worth Simon's time to deal with it, though.

It's the demons that did it.

Farkel

• LDH
    LDH
    Sometimes that stuff just happens

SURE it does Farkel. Methinks you used to work in the Art Department at Headquarters slipping in subliminal images!!!

It's the demons that did it.

Farkel you spelt that wrong. Its deeminz!

Lisa

• seven006
    seven006

Farkel as husband material.............I almost hocked up a lung laughing at that one. I can see divorce lawyers knocking each other over trying to buy him wedding gifts.

What ever happened to non committed meaningless sex? I know Farkel, he goes weak at the knees, his eyes roll back in his head and he starts to hyperventilate just when someone uses the "M" word.

Why in the world would he ever want to get married? He hasn't done anything bad enough to deserve that in years.

I got your back pal, sit down, breath deep, put your Nikes on and run like hell.

Dave

• Farkel
    Farkel

Dave,

: What ever happened to non committed meaningless sex?

I'm a kind and sensitive guy. I prefer "meaningful one-night relationships!"

Farkel

• seven006
    seven006

Fark,

Do you still have that ejection seat device working for the other side of your bed? I remember when you told me that you accidentally hit the eject button in the middle of the night and woke up the next morning with a woman stuck to your ceiling.

You crack me up man, your are my hero, you know that don't you?

D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit