LEWIS KO'D TYSON IN THE EIGHT RD.

by AjaxMan 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Legendary U.2.K.
    Legendary U.2.K.

Boxing Is satan's World, Mankind Continues to Enjoy Ungodly Entertainment, While they Speak from their tongue's that they Love God, And Christ & the Bible & The Koran & Muhammad, i tell you, You are liars, !!!! GET A AWAY FROM THE VIOLENCE !!!!!!- U.2.K.

• ring
    ring

U2K,

the JWs said i was already in satans world

so i guess I'll enjoy a little violence while I'm here

• ISP
    ISP

Tyson... might have a future in the UFC.!

ISP

• Matty
    Matty

U2k, you are a nut, but you do have a valid point there, boxing is certainly disgusting and barbaric.

Still, great fight though! Go Lennox!

• bonovox
    bonovox

WHHHHHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Lennox you da baddest!!!!!

I loved it, especially, "NO GUY CAAN TEST DIS!!!"

Little weakling washup Mike, not even with that cheating ref on your side could you survive the mighty Lennox!! HA! IN your face!! And that pathetic announcer giving Tyson way more after fight airtime than Lewis to spout his foolishness...hey Mike, go home, give it up, your a has been, your all washed up!

The big problem now, to me, is that there really isnt anyone to put up against Lewis..oh well, guess he'll just have to be king of the boxing world for a while...

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

U2K:

SAVE THE DRAMA FOR YOUR MOMMA AND EAT KAKA!

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

this hollywood badboy knows the latest and greatest insider knews. and by knowing the

who's who of the cable descramber industry--i was able to watch as a towering beautiful gian

demolished un ugly thug. Yes, Lewis can give me his "standing eight" anytime

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

AHA! The bully got bullied, and bloodied! Tyson was in the ring to absorb punches, not fight. Wasn't he quite the suck-up after the fight?

It was poetic justice.

Mimilly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit