Hi, I'm a newbie

by creamypink 14 Replies latest jw friends

• creamypink
    creamypink

Just wanted to say hello and sort of introduce myself. I am usually on another JW posting board. I found wonderful friends there and I was hoping to find more here.
    I've not been DF nor have I DA'd myself. I have made it clear that I do not want anything to do with the borg since about last summer. I was harrassed for awhile but it's quieted down. That won't last as the congregations are shrinking around here. They go out the back faster than they come in the front. I think all they can do is try to go after the ones that "drifted" away. I've been harrassed to write a DA letter but I refuse to do anything for them. I've done enough. :)
    I am currently being shunned but I can take it. Unfortunately there are many who struggle with this because their circumstances are far worse than mine.
    Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and post around if I can. Thankyou all.

• ChiChiMama
    ChiChiMama

Hello & Welcome!

I hope you enjoy our little cyber world.

I walked away.I am not Df'd or Da'd but I am shunned.

ChiChi

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

Welcome aboard Cream.... er, Pin.... um, CP!

Hmmm

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Hello and welcome, Creamy. I DA'd a little over two years ago myself, mainly to stop and prevent the harrassment from the BOE. I can relate to the shunning too. Actually, it all started long before I DA'd. Forunately for me, I have two grown daughters that never got sucked into the Borg. So, who the hell needs the dubs anyway? Not me!

• Mackin
    Mackin

Welcome Creamypink, I'm a newbie myself, from a different time zone.

-----------------------------------
    To the world you may be one person,
    But to one person you may be the world.

• ring
    ring

welcome to JWD
    hope to catch you in chat sometime

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Yep, it's PINK! Let's "Get the Party Started"!
    welcome, pink...

To do list:
    1.Still waiting to goose the Organization.

• LDH
    LDH

Welcome to the board! I'm looking forward to your story, if you want to tell it..

Lisa

• SYN
    SYN

OOOOHH!!! I'm having a mini religious experience using the new posting box! Nice, nice work Simon!!!!!

Welcome to the board Pink!

• Angharad
    Angharad

Welcome to the forum Pink

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit