Monkeys one step closer to taking over

by bboyneko 11 Replies latest jw friends

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

.. http://www.cnn.com/2002/TECH/science/06/06/science.movement.reut/index.html

Soon your puny planet will be in our hands

Monkeys implanted with special electrodes moved a cursor on a computer screen just by thinking about it, and learned how to do it better with practice, scientists reported on Thursday.

"They were able to move balls around, by thinking about it, in three-dimensional space," said Andrew Schwartz, a neural physiologist at Arizona State University who led the study.

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

Hey, sorta looks like the President of our Company (I've had a bad day).

Trot

• mustang
    mustang

You love beer: it hit me after you left chat. No, I didn't look it it up.

Mustang

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hey, place these Monkeys in charge of the Watchtower as an experiment in running an organization ... it can't hurt anything, and likely will cause some improvements.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

I think that several posters here who still attend the meeting, book study's should be implanted with the device.

Hence during the Sunday Talk, or Book study, ones who have been implanted can start "moving" things with their minds. That's it, everyone leaves book study, Sunday Meeting because there are DEMONS about!!! LOL

Just keep it up and no one will go back to the Hall's or book study Until they have been visited by an exorcist!!!

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Naaaa, all the WTS needs are two wires. One wire going straight into the pleasure center, the other into the pain center. Hook them both to a little receiver and Vu'wala! A "Happily Serving Jehovah's Organization Loyaltyā€¯ module.

The elders simply manipulate a little remote control to "gently" direct the sheep.

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• Legendary U.2.K.
    Legendary U.2.K.

Science Can Surely kiss my ass, they always making up stupid Stuff, same with evolution.... Trying to tell me i can from monkey's yea right, I came from adam & eve, for they was our first fathers

• cellomould
    cellomould

U2K,

If you were being funny, then that was quite funny. If you were serious, then you have an ego problem.

cellomould

'the Earth has enough to satisfy the need of all the people, but not for satisfying the greed of some' Gandhi

• JanH
    JanH
    Monkeys one step closer to taking over

*looking over currently active threads this morning*

Hmm, obviously they started with this board.

Gene Spaffords' comments about usenet applies, methinks:

Axiom #2:
    "Ability to type on a computer terminal is no guarantee of sanity, intelligence, or common sense."

Corollary #3:
    "An infinite number of monkeys at an infinite number of keyboards could produce something like Usenet."

Corollary #4:
    "They could do a better job of it."

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=1rpq88INNjlk%40ector.cs.purdue.edu

- Jan
    --
    - "How do you write women so well?" - "I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability." (Jack Nicholson in "As Good as it Gets")

• D8TA
    D8TA

Legendary Made a Monkey of Myself said:

Science Can Surely kiss my ass, they always making up stupid Stuff, same with evolution.... Trying to tell me i can from monkey's . . .
    Well, if the monkey paw fits? Because you sure type like one.

D8TA v2.0

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit