Placement of KH

by rebelfighter 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

From reading my previous post many of you know I am a Worldly Person and have been a life long child advocate. My heart goes out to the JW children and women. These last 5 months education here and JWfacts, JWstruggles, has been very enlightening. The Conti case and others, all the emotional, physical and sexual abuse. The hiding of pedophiles in the KH without reporting them.

Right now I have a huge issue with the location of a certain KH. Knowing what I know now about the JWS not reporting pedophiles. I also know what our state laws are regarding how close pedophiles must be away from say a public ball field where kids play. This particular ball field is HUGE it has many baseball diamonds along with lots of other things for kids.

I have to pick up my grandchildren several times a week, my rage boils over every time I see the location of this KH because I know it is WAY to close!!! My grandkids are not old enough yet to use this field BUT how many unsuspecting parents are dropping their kids off there not knowing the dangers across the street!!

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

I doubt you would have much to fear from JW paedophiles. They tend to target the kids of other Dubs, as access is so much easier, and because of the Witnesses phobia of bad publicity, they know there is very little chance they will be exposed (not to mention the two witness rule).

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

ultimate axiom, very true and very sad. the sheeple believe all there brothers and sisters are pure and free from sin. they are brainwashed this way. so they trust eachother,....and bam, the children get hurt.

i hate this cult.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    do you know if there's any pedos in that hall? if not, i'd say you're getting worked up over nothing.
  • iwasblind
    iwasblind

I wouldn't worry about outside the hall. Inside the hall they have total freedom, why would they go wandering a huge oval when all of the kiddies are collected for them in one little hall.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I would think the pedophiles within the jokehovian witlesses are the least of your worries. All they have to do is preach to the parents. If those parents are willing to listen to the message, the children are pretty much screwed. They could be forced to give up everything fun, including holidays and vacations, and go out in field circus, if those parents respond. And there is no way of knowing what their background is, since proselytizing is legal in most states.

At this point, the children are spiritually abused. They are threatened with death unless they comply with orders to give up just about everything that is fun. Even ice cream cones--according to the upcoming Grand Boasting Session video, their money needs to go into the Worldwide Damnation Fund. They will be damned to living mediocre lives for the sake of joke-hova. They will be frightened into wasting their whole lives on field circus. They will have to obey rules that go against nature, under threat of being cut off from their "friends" (they will be cut off from "the world" on entering). And, on top of that, then they will be exposed to whatever pedophiles (and other scum) is in the congregation.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    Wherever you are and whoever you think you are with, be an advocate for safety and children. Those sports fields are a lure for pedophiles, and don't think they are particular to JWs. They are dads, uncles, grandpa's and family friends. Brothers, cousins, and coaches. Keep an eye on your little children and alert your bigger kids. Every kid's at risk. Assume nothing and with all that, don't lose your mind over it, be sensible and balanced.
  • rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

JWdaughter, both of my children and I will protect their children against pedophiles. I have always fought for everyones kids not just mine. My kids were made aware of this subject when they were 12 and 17 when I ended up taking into my home a mother and her 4 children till we could get the scum bag safely in jail. Does this sound familiar "well if she would return to the church and forgive me then everything would be ok" ? I cannot tell you how close I came to straggling him, knowing he had sexual abused 4 of his own children. He is rotting in jail, where all pedophiles belong. Just my honest opinion.

WT WIZARD 1000% agreement with everything you said. And the "the Elder" had hoped I would see different and become a JW. The only book he gave me to read was the one on Families before I got through it, it went flying across the room. When I started to ask questions is when I got the email "good bye, have a nice life" unsigned. LOL

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter
    And to think the organization that he wanted me to give up my membership in we call 911 if you put a bruise on a child.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

BUT how many unsuspecting parents are dropping their kids off there not knowing the dangers across the street!!

Not to be a advocate for the WJS but your worries are unwarranted, JW sexual predators look for kids inside the congregation they are attending, where they are perceived by the rest of the congregation to be righteous/trust worthy. The pedophile situation with the JWS is not something that is common generally speaking from the over all JW Kingdom Halls.

The only thing that are going to be experiencing is being in contact with JWS calling or your door while they are out in service, particularly ever so more because your close to a Kingdom Hall.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit