The kings of the earth and Armaggeddon and wrath!

by spectromize 24 Replies latest jw friends

• mommy
    mommy

Mr. Magician!
    I see the quarter! You put it up your sleeve you really didn't make it disappear!
    wendy

• LDH
    LDH

*disclaimer* Sorry to post this here, but didn't think anyone would read it if I edited it on my original reply. The below represents only *what I think* about this subject. It does not reflect my feelings about Spec or MDS, but my feelings about the *subject matter only*. Unfortunately, due to my brain being filled with too much mush for any sane person to stand, the following words reflect the depth of my spiritual knowledge at this point in my life, LOL. (sorry Kis)

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
    blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Edited by - LDH on 27 February 2001 15:5:34

• spectromize
    spectromize

Thanks for all your comments everybody,

Please feel free to speak your mind I really don't take offence or take it personally when someone expresses himself or herself in a negative tone towards my postings. I actually find it amusing.

However I must remind you that those who have studied the Bible for many years and have been taught truths from Jehovah God must be careful not to offend Him.

I do realize that their are many scriptures hard to understand and prophecies that are still to be fulfilled, which in time will become clearer and clearer according to the book of Daniel.

On another note, please keep in mind the scriptures that have been brought forth are to put on notice the kings of the earth and their supporters. You would probably be suprised to learn who reads this discussion board. Remember we are living in very exciting times due to the internet and the world is becoming a smaller and smaller place.

Love from spec,
    to all those who love Jehovah's ways and
    and His son Christ Jesus.

• trevor
    trevor

Spectromize,

I am intrigue, by your statement, that you are able to cope with negative comments and find them amusing. That is a good thing, in fact a sign of maturity and growth as a person. I am impressed.

I was surprised to see that you warn the same people to take care not to offend your God with the same comments. Do you think your God will ever develop the same degree of maturity as yourself?

Trevor

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

Good point, Trevor. I always wondered why God was always described as being so insecure in the first place. Who was he worried about losing respect in front of, anyway? And just what does he stand to gain by anyone's "worship"?

• spectromize
    spectromize

trevor, chuck d,

First trevor you have to realize that Jehovah God is not one to be mocked and will punish an individual accordingly in His own time. If every knee in heaven and on the earth bows down before Him, it should tell you to be careful in word and action to bring the proper respect. For He created us and deserves our worship.

I will give you an example of a man that dared to insult and challenge Jehovah God. That man was pharaoh of egypt the same one who was found exclaiming:" Who is Jehovah so that I should listen to His voice?"

The rest is history and that man took a real beating in both his household and his armies. I take it trevor that you never were associated with the witnesses or else you would know these things.

A word of warning to you trevor, all good things and qualities come from Jehovah God and He cannot be compared to us, for perfect is His activity with Him there is no defect. If you don't want to suffer the same fate as pharaoh I would be very careful in speech and actions.

Now for you chuck d are you for real? If anyone is insecure it is you by your statements. You consider yourself free but fail to realize the masters you are serving. Should I elaborate?

• neyank
    neyank

Hi spec,
    You are right in saying we should not mock God.
    And certainly every knee should bend and every voice should praise God.
    And we have many examples throughout the bible of those that stood in oposition to God and what happened to them.
    But I must differ with you if you are saying that the WTS is Gods chosen org.
    You didn't say that in this post but I believe you still think they are?
    Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    I do believe that the bible is the word of God. And I do believe the prophecies will be fulfilled just as He wishes them to be.
    But I do not believe that God is using the WTS.
    They have proven with their flip flops in teachings and their history that they DO NOT have Gods backing.
    When people have died because of what the WTS taught,only to have those same teachings changed years later only goes to show that the WTS is a man made orginization.
    When they can teach something and claim that teaching is from Jehovah and that it is TRUTH from HIm, and then later change that teaching saying God gave new light only shows that they are on their own. That God is not guiding them.

neyank

• Jr
    Jr

Hi Neyank,
    The bible never said that God's people would manifest a good moral standing in the last days. In fact, it says the opposite. When you look at the prophecies, you will see that the nation of Israel is in a bad way. They have deviated from up holding Jehovah's name. But they will be disciplined for it. Listen to what is being said in Eze 36:
    “ Therefore say to the house of Israel, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: “Not for your sakes am I doing it, O house of Israel, but for my holy name, which you have profaned among the nations where you have come in.” And I shall certainly sanctify my great name, which was being profaned among the nations, which you profaned in the midst of them ; and the nations will have to know that I am Jehovah, ’ is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah, ‘when I am sanctified among you before their eyes. (Eze. 36:22-24)
    They are in line for discipline before the whole world. Then, they will know Jehovah and have his favor.

When you examine the teachings of JWs and other religions, you will see, there can be no other religion to qualify as "Spiritual Israel". If they believe in the trinity, hell fire, immortality of the soul, uses idols; they cannot be acceptable as "Israel".
    JR

Edited by - Jr on 6 March 2001 17:20:3

• ianao
    ianao

Spectromize:

Your comments to trevor are the typical black/white good/evil sort. Not surprising.

Without even realizing it, your own response to his earlier post substantiates his position. Too bad you can't see that.

Tell me, do you blame the occasional stomache upset on satan too?

• spectromize
    spectromize

ianao,

It's too bad you can't seem to understand that I am not the judge of you people and just trying to warn you in making the same mistakes as some of the people in the past have made in showing disrespect for Jehovah's name.

If I do give a warning and someone listens isn't it to that person's advantage? But then again some of you here have no faith and don't believe Jehovah God is a real Person.

In fact for some of you here, unwittingly you are fulfilling Bible prophecy, how is that you might ask?

" For know this that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule saying; Where is this promised presence of his..."

Have you ever wondered why atheists come to a discussion board such as this? Have you ever wondered why such persons who claim they are so smart in the theory of evolution would devote so much time and effort trying to convince you that you are wrong, while they can use the time for their personal self?

There are individuals on the internet who have devoted entire manuscripts and a good portion of their life trying to convince you that there is no God, and that the Bible is not God's word.

Have you ever wondered what seed they belong to?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit