What Color Is Your Aura?

by MrMoe 45 Replies latest jw friends

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    I went to a Mind-Body-Soul fair last month and had a picture of my aura taken.

http://skepdic.com/kirlian.html

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Oh Derek... [8>] Relax hun, let your hair down, smile and enjoy the fun stuff. Tell you what Derek, I will give you a tarot reading, gotta be over the phone tho, e-mail me if you DARE... After your tarot reading, I think you will maybe be a bit more open minded about aura's.

Outnfree - VERY CEWL!!!

Kisses,
    Moe

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Relax hun, let your hair down, smile and enjoy the fun stuff

I enjoy lots of fun stuff, believe me, but I've grown out of believing in things that aren't real!

Tell you what Derek, I will give you a tarot reading, gotta be over the phone tho
    Hmmm, will this reading make testable predictions? And, more importantly, are you willing to pay international phone rates?!?!
  • MrMoe
    MrMoe

Derek -- I would be able to call you tomorrow from work during my lunch hour. Test me how? Normally I just give a reading, tell you who you are, what you are like, what has recently happened to you (new job, meet a woman, move, etc... describe people in your life...) I have an idea you still won't be made a believer out of this, but perhaps you would be more "open-minded."

So, how about it?

Kisses,
    Moe

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

OK Moe, as long as you don't mind me posting here what you got right or wrong! I'll email you with my phone number

--
    Bad times, hard times - this is what people keep saying; but let us live well, and times shall be good. We are the times: Such as we are, such are the times. - St. Augustine, 354-430

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Sounds good to me!!!

Kisses,
    Moe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit