JW's Sell Kingdom Hall

by RR 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca
    Prisca
    How about a one-off screw in the hay?

Wow, Farkel, I didn't realise you were interested. Your barn or mine?

• seven006
    seven006

Outlaw,

<<<Hey Dave,so do you just sit around thinking of thought provoking shit to write>>>

Not usually, only when I'm bord and something is rendering on the other computer.

<<<One day we`re going to run into each other shoot the breeze and toss back a few cold ones.I`ve just run across some deadly agave Mezcal.The brand name is Gusano Rojo.This is a seriosly good drink.A lick of salt,a shot of mezcal,and a bite of lime.Go`s good with a cold brewski..Later...OUTLAW>>>

I'm not much of a drinker anymore but if we ever get together I will definitely make an exception. Just no booze with bugs in it, I do have limits. A nice white wine spritzer would be nice. That and maybe some brie cheese or hummus with some fruit on the side.

You crack me up man!

Dave

• FMonroe
    FMonroe

Hi -- I know this is a very very very old post but I'd like to revive it to ask if there's anyone out here who went to the KH near Kiryas Joel in Monroe NY. I lived right next to it and I'm doing a family history on the area. If you know anything please please be so kind and message me here!

Frieda

• skin
    skin

Hi FMonroe, not related to your request. But here is a link to a local JW building here in NZ that was recently sold to Babylon the Great (False Religion)

http://www.stuff.co.nz/auckland/local-news/manukau-courier/9124458/Witnesses-sell-Elim-buys

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit