letter read last night at all meetings

by annalice 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

sonoita, let's see if I can explain this so you can understand it. Different letters to different congregations help the WT identify which congregation a person belongs to if he or she shows up on a site like this quoting from the letter. This doesn't identify the person, but narrows down the number of congregations that the person could be a member of.

Once they have narrowed down the number of congregations, then the same technique can be used to narrow the number again. If this process is continued, the actual congregation of the person they seek can be identified, and so on until the individual can be identified.

It's simple really.

Francois

• sonoita
    sonoita

FRANCOIS:

I think you have been watching too many spy movies.
    The odds of that theory working are staggering.

sonoita

• Farkel
    Farkel

: The odds of that theory working are staggering.

A man who was a dub for 45 years and and held positions near the very top of the WTS hierarchy told me that was no "theory". It was fact.

You don't have any clue how devious the Watchtower leaders are, do you?

Farkel

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Anna:

I can tell right now that there's a lot to the Watchtower that you do not seem to know.

These people know whereof they speak. Your tone comes across as accusatory to me; give these people the benefit of the doubt JUST AS WE ARE DOING WITH YOU.

I think that's fair.

There are a lot of elders and ex-elders on this board and also elders/ex-elders wives, and none of them have a reason to lie about this matter of 'coded' letters.

Tomorrow is Sunday in the US, and that letter willl likely be read again; it should be interesting to hear more feedback from it.

BEFORE YOU TRY AND REMOVE THE STICK FROM MY ARSE, REMOVE THE TELEPHONE POLE FROM YOUR OWN ARSE.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit