JW "Zone", LOLOLOL!

by SYN 24 Replies latest jw friends

• SYN
    SYN

To find comfort I would suggest going to the offical site and viewing the videos and reading what "mother" has to say.

Kinda says it all, doesn't it?

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

Those poor, got-damned brain-dead f***s!

• Michael3000
    Michael3000
    Last night I made a terrible mistake. I watched that Dateline show about Jehovah's Witnesses and became so ill I could hardly get up this morning.

She became ill 'cause of COGNITIVE DISSONANCE. Break out the Pepto Bismol, Sister!

THEN, the Mod closed the thread - because it had the POTENTIAL to become a "controversial subject".

Ahhh...well. See my earlier comment above.

• RR
    RR

You're right that site is a riot. A friend of mine just told me he tried to join recently, mind you he serves as an elder in Jersey City, NJ somewhere and is well respected.

Well apparently these geeks have a software that tracks your every move, and before he could even be approved, they notified him that they don't accept applications from those who visit apostate sites.

He has been a lurker on various sites, but he's never posted on this site.

So don't even try joining unless you disable your cookies before you join. Me? I don't even waste my time on those boards, I mean how many threads on "what's your favorite cartoon character" can one take?

• Preston
    Preston

I don't know about you guys but I've always found the JW fascination with Star Trek to be quite a riot. I'm debating whether to start a thread on their message board adminoshing my brothers and sisters to reject the evils of star trek unless they want God to punish them severely. LOL! What fun!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit