Governing Body member rumors

by Insider 28 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Insider
    Insider

It's nice to see that most of you who clicked on this post have defended the WT Governing Body against any baseless, juvenile rumors. That's the right thing to do.

• RR
    RR

Well I heard that all governing body bathrooms come with these nifty toilet seats.

I think this one comes with a cup holder!

• Faraon
    Faraon

I heard the rumor that they claimed that homosexual sex and bestiality were no grounds for divorce for JWs.

Also the way you wrote your topic may mean that a member of the governing body (written without caps to show contempt)rumors, or gossips. Quirks of the English language, you know.

Besides, I have a tendency to read, at least in part, all topics as they appear. I am sure many here do the same.

JRP
    Distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful.
    Nietzsche

• Faraon
    Faraon

RR,
    I think that you missed the drain pipe showing Witchtowers, Asleep, The New World interpretation, according to JW's and other byproducts that come from childless old men in their ivory tower.

JRP
    Distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful.
    Nietzsche

• Haupi
    Haupi

Where does all the money go from all those magazine and books they're selling? Who signs the checks? When you have the kind of money the Society has they don't keep it in a vault in downtown Brooklyn, that's for sure.

What Banks do they use? Are any of GB members on any Bank Boards? Why not? They had to have been asked. Have they ever invested in the stock market? What stocks do they own? Just thinking of the interest they making daily on that money is dizzying.

Guy, I'm telling you, we've been asking the wrong questions.
    - Haupi

• RR
    RR

I also heard, all new GB members get these fancy Jezzy chairs to drag race down the hall.

• termite 35
    termite 35

Inside'er-Change your username- it's DISGUSTING.

• troucul
    troucul

Hey Faraon, I believe that was an official policy up until the late 70's, early 80's about the no-divorce-cuz-your-mate-was-porking-a-dog-policy. That was true but did change.

And RR, does that toilet set come with an ash tray? I may need to order one for my cubans.

Peace out niggaz

• spaz
    spaz

Is this Poster,Norm from Norway?

How can I help?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit