Plymouth Herald: Mother reveals torment as JW is jailed for sexually abusing her daughter

by AndersonsInfo 26 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

This sort of throws out the window the whole concept of spirit appointed elders. That is, unless the HS is a pervert. Hmmm...

• zeb
    zeb

7.62 not good enough.

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Flippin monster.

• carla
    carla

"Dennis blew a kiss to the victim and her mother in the public gallery as he admitted his crimes"- I see there was already a comment on this but I wonder what jw's would say to that? I suppose they would say he wasn't a 'real' jw? even though he was an elder?

• JHK
    JHK

Better in prison than in the Kingdom Hall!

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

So very sad :(

• moley
    moley

Oh my god. That is my dad. I have had no contact for 10 years with my family. How do I respond, in shock

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Moley, are you serious?? If so, I'm sorry, this WTBTS Pedo issue has got to stop. Children continue to victimized and people who may have pedophile tendencies don't receive the help they need.

There are many abusers who have themselves been abused. It's no excuse of course. The WTBTS's stone walling is helping the cycle of abuse continue.

DD

• moley
    moley

Yeah dead serious. I was abused by an ms from age 0-15

• Racheljr
    Racheljr

Hi Moley, yes it is your dad. My dad also. My daughter that the son of a bitch abused. I'm so glad to see you're happy, I know we have had our 'shit and messed up times' but I want to tell you I'm genuinely happy to see you're happy and you've found peace and love.

our loving parents eh, we were never good enough. But we are free now and he is exactly there he belongs. I hope he gets to feel the fear he instilled into my little girl. The big A was also used to frighten her even though I did not raise my children in that cult.

i did pm you, not sure if you got it or if you even want to respond. I completely understand if that's the case. 

We were so messed up as kids. At the age of 40 I finally feel free. That time he was in hospital with his heart attack? He was doing it then. He should have died to save my baby more years of terror. His elders protected him, wasn't even df.

damn the Borg to hell and Damn 'my father' to burn in hell for all eternity.

oh how the mighty have fallen! Yet I suspect once he's released there will be plenty in the Borg to welcome him back 😡

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit