A public thank you to Joe Grundy

by Pams girl 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

I have been going through the most terrible time these past 4 weeks, which has nothing to do with the JW, and everything to do with being abandoned with anxiety, panic and agoraphobia, and a new diagnoses of an illness called PMDD, which robbed me of my career, and it seems, my marriage, as my husband has moved out and left me with our son. This man, this "stranger", jumped in his car to offer me support, and travelled 2 hours to be with me, despite what was going on with him, just be with me for a few hours and try to help. He did. What an amazing selfless act. The few hours we spent together saved me that day, and the things he said, are helping me. You are never alone on JWN. And to the few who have inboxed me, thank you so so much. I appreciate you x

If this is "apostate" behaviour, or behaviour of the "mentally diseased", I will take that any day over anything the JW can offer. A truely selfless act. Today, I thank Joe Grundy for being there for me x

Love, Paula x

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

For Joe..

• whathappened
    whathappened

So sorry for your grief. Glad Joe was there for you.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

What a good man!

I'm glad you got some support when you needed it most.

• designs
  • Giordano
    Giordano

Pam's Girl get well ASAP and a thank you to Joe Grundy.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Get well soon Pam. Thanks Joe

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

That is what "unconditional friendship" is all about!

Sincere love to you and Joe Grundy!

• millie210
    millie210

What a nice thing to share with all of us. Thank you Pams girl and Joe!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

This mentally diseased apostate is just utter B/S. But I'm guessing you already knew that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit