Whose KH has the Blue Square jw.org on it?

by blondie 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Sail Away
    Sail Away

Yup! I drove by my former KH today out of curiosity. It just seems wierd! This is one of the oldest congregations in my state and is very conservative. I can't imagine what the members are thinking and feeling about all this nonsense.

This congregation has many skilled craftsman. The JW.org sign was inlaid into the existing wooden sign.

• NotNew
    NotNew

The KH in port charlotte florida off Veterians Bldv has it on the corner...

SW

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Why just on one corner? This looks so bad to me. Wouldn't it have been better to even it up and put one on each side?

I almost feel embarrassed for them.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Yes they have them here in the UK also.

They have to be to a standard size, I heard of one congregation who had to quickly replace theirs as is was too small.

George

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

It's been up a few months at the hall we attended, small town in north GA

Marina

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Yep, all the local halls in have it, cheap blue sign on brick or wood KH sign

• Spectre
    Spectre

When I drove by the one here recently, I'm pretty sure I saw one on each of the two fenceposts.

• WideAwake7
    WideAwake7

At my old KH......I have seen finally 1 sign near where it says KH about a month ago ...and now there is a bigger one one top of the building where it faces near the highway.

• Blackfalcon98
    Blackfalcon98

ALL Halls were encouraged to put one up last year.

• finally awake
    finally awake

saw one on the hall in Robinson Illinois today, but Carmi Illinois is still missing the blue JW.org sign

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit