Just stopped by to say hello

by stillajwexelder 13 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Hello all. Must be two years since I was on the board. Hope all are well. I still go to the odd meeting. Dont go On on FS anymore. Still put a report in - feels good to add to the BS!. Not on the TMS anymore.

I can not say one of my favorits sayings anymore because of the new New World Translation. It nows says burnt flessh " is a pleasing aroma"

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Glad you are doing well and that you are succeeding in pulling yourself away from this crazy cult :)

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Hiya, Stilla - I was wondering what had happened to you.

-Aude.

• Mum
    Mum

Nice to hear from you! Very happy to hear that you're making progress with your exit.

Best wishes!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Well hello. Nice to hear from you.

• steve2
    steve2

Nice to hear from you. I can't believe it's 2 years since you last posted. Time flies, especially as I get older and the end still hasn't come.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hello, Stilla. Checked in and found your thread. I go weeks without posting. So many of the originals and earlier posters are gone now. I miss the excitement of the older times when JWD was really hopping. Good to bump into you here. I see you on facebook, so I had no idea you hadn't posted here for two years. Grand to hear you are doing less at the KH. Big hugs to one of my favorite posters.

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

Did you say the New World Translation says that burnt flesh is a "pleasing aroma"? Didn't it always? Anyway if you'll notice how many
    "burnt" offerings there are in this last century. The firestorm of Burlin and Dresden is a perfect example of a demon god causing this.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

No- the NWT used to say with burnt sacrifices "It is a restful odor to Jehovah"

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Who are the mods these days?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit