I'm Shocked The Jehovah's Witnesses Even Allow Their Kids To Go To Mainstream Schools.

by Jehovanomics 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

We knew several families who chose to keep their kids away from school. The results were not good. From 1984 thru 2011, we saw these kids pioneer with their mothers, dragging their books around in service trying to do schoolwork, growing up to go from job to job, entitlement attitudes, living in their parents' basements with their spouses (teen marriages or barely in their 20s). Little snobby shiftless dependent sarcastic I'm better than you's. No cultural knowledge or appreciation, never read Twain or Dickens or any of those guys, Silas Marner who? just ready to tell how they didn't have time for anything but Jehovah.

But they were up on all the latest movies, you better believe it. One time I suggested a reading aloud party instead of a food gorging party. I was hooted down as if I was promoting crapping in public.

Marina

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Iown Mylife - "...Little snobby shiftless dependent sarcastic I'm better than you's..."

Funny.

The ones I met were (usually) introverted semi-basket-cases.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit