Caleb talks to his mother about the new system.

by LogCon 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LogCon
    LogCon

Mom: Caleb, I want to talk to you.

Caleb: Yes Mom?

Mom: I have been very patient with you, with this practicing to dig graves in the garden, but it has to stop.

Caleb: Why Mom?

Mom: Because everyone is talking. It is upsetting everyone. Sophia can’t sleep at night. She just keeps having nightmares of the world covered with dead bodies. Rotting, stinking dead bodies. And your Dad is getting headaches from all this digging. I don’t know what you said to him, but for some reason he thinks he has to be out in the garden with you and help you dig practice graves. It’s just getting crazy.

Caleb: I don’t understand you Mom?

Mom: What do you mean you don’t understand me?

Caleb: Well, you used to be so good in the truth.

Mom: Hunnhh?

Caleb: Yes, you used to be so good. You always told us to Listen – Obey – and be Blessed. Didn’t you?

Mom: Yes, but…

Caleb: And you even explained to me that I couldn’t have that Satanic Sparlock toy. That’s why I threw it into the garbage can. Remember?

Mom: Yes, but…

Caleb: Now you’re telling me that I should ignore what the Governing Body had told us about our first important job in the new system.

Mom: What job?

Caleb: You know, burying the dead bodies.

Mom: But they never said that was our first important job in the new system.

Caleb: No, no Mom. Just think for a minute. Try to follow me on this one. Br. Losch gave a talk and said that ‘perhaps’ we would be burying the dead bodies of all the ones that die at Armaggedon. Are we going to be building houses first, with all the dead bodies laying around? Now that would be really crazy. So logically, the first job we will have is burying the dead bodies.

Mom: That’s right, he said ‘perhaps’. Not ‘we will’ but ‘perhaps’ we will. You understand that Caleb, don’t you? He’s only saying ‘maybe’ we will have to bury the bodies.

Caleb: That’s exactly right Mom. And we all know that when the Governing Body says something like that, you know, ‘perhaps’ , ‘maybe’, ‘it would be reasonable’ , ‘ it would seem’, that it is just their way of telling us what we should believe. It may seem a bit strange, but that’s the way they talk…

Mom: Well I don’t think that…

Caleb: … and that is why I am starting to worry about you Mom.

Mom: What? Why?

Caleb: Well, you are telling me to stop preparing for something that the Governing Body has told us we will be doing in the new system. Now Mom, who wants you to tell me to stop digging graves? Satan or Jehovah?

Mom: Satan?

Caleb: Yes Mom, that’s right. Do you think Jehovah will be sad if you tell me something Satan wants you to say?

Mom: Yes?

Caleb: Yes, Mom, yes. That’s exactly what Satan wants you to say, and if you say it you will make Jehovah sad. You don’t want to make Jehovah sad, do you Mom?

Mom: No.

Caleb: I don’t want you to make Jehovah sad either.

Mom: So what should I do?

Caleb: Well, Dad and me are going out to practice digging some more graves. Why don’t you make us some nice glasses of Kool-Aid?

Mom: Okay.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Awesome

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

PFF!

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Good job.

(Caleb is helping adjust his poor mother's thinking.)

;)

• Honesty
    Honesty

Excellent!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Precocious child -- must be his native genius in combination with his avid ingesting of spiritual food, all at the proper time, of course.

• naazira
    naazira

I definitely want to animate this script! Haha

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Animate and insert on JW tv.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Calebs found some balls

smiddy

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2