Kingdom Hall Money Grab Was for Child Abuse – It’s Completely Clear

by thedepressedsoul 35 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    they have closed 20 headquaters around the world and moving from prime spots in new york and london.And also these past months have been in two big citys giving out teaching books that were printed in 2006 and just this week they are still giving out the OLD VERSION of the "what does the bible really teach" books
  • zeb
    zeb

From the clarity of the distance I see panic just starting to set in.

They have lost cases of child abuse and had to pay out big. It seems their will be more to follow, lots more.

Even if the cases lost by them had 'gag' clauses attached the judiciary still have pronounced the verdict.. guilty!

The reduction in print pages is an unmitigated money saver. They first said the web was Satans tool box and are now using it.

The closing of kh and now branches is a further example of all thinking (!) will be done by "Momma" and money saving.

Elders are being dumped and once they wake up that THEY will carry the can with no support from the wt in child abuse or marriage destruction cases then all the above will accelerate. Because the elders will be liable for costs and penalties awarded against the wts as they will be considered as bona fid agents of said society; simply they will be up for selling their homes whatever they own to pay the bills.

Yes the 'nations' will be against the wt but it will be because of their bloody minded arrogance. When things get to such a level then the call for money will become a scream and will be un mistakable to anyone with any mind of their own.

So when all the pensioners have paid their last cent to the wt and have sold off their homes for the same reason who will feed them or house them pay their medical bills their lifetime shunned offspring?

and wt claims to be a charity? then perhaps the law will disburse its funds to good effect.

Perhaps as an after shock there will then come a second tsunami of law suits from those who will rightfully claim that their life was taken away and they have had a life time of crap jobs with low continuity of employment low pay and poor living when they had had a chance at education with college and working fulfilment but were denied so by neurotic parents as conduits for wt commands.

Then a further wave of those injured while witnessing..... and those who lost a marriage because...

Perhaps a another wave of the moneyed such as are left who sue because better intellectual argument was stymied..

Personally.I am saddened that I wasted time money and soul as a part/member (although we are not members but Christians on our personal mission to god)from wt lawyers) and pleased I have left with nought to do with this organisation. Personally if the wt had had the scrap of humility and described its failures and failed promises down the years I would have never have set foot in a kh.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Zeb, it's called the "nightmare" stage of the "wishful thinking" process.
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit

It makes this type publication all the more repugnant!

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

Wow this post seems to be coming true

• Chook
    Chook

Maybe the biggest mistake WT headquarters made was to self insurance . I know governments and other big religion self insurance . That why in past KH minor damage was never claimed. Some church's have insurance indemnity against rouge pastors, but know Ethel would have took short cuts in reasoning that we don't have pedophile elders.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit