Is Letts' son a Watchtower lawyer?

by LogCon 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• LogCon
    LogCon

Listed as Watchtower attorneys practicing in New York: Attorneys at 100 Watchtower Drive in Patterson, NY 12563:

Philip Brumley (home address 131 Brimstone Road,[ seriously ? ] Patterson NY 12563 although also given for him in another document was 2891 Route 22, Patterson, NY 12563-2236; New York attorney registry: 2224871);

Mario F. Moreno (home address 720 Route 292 in Holmes NY 12531),

Carolyn Wah ,

Adam Lett , ----- Is this Stephen Letts' son?

Paul D. Polidoro,

Donald T. Ridley,

Robert C. James,

Richard King,

John Miller III,

Richard Moake,

Erna Neufeld,

Gregory D. Olds (home address 79 Willow Street, Brooklyn NY 11201 involved with Religious Order of JWs),

William R. Bell,

Christine Benham,

Max Custer,

Michelle Dickinson,

Lisa Douglas,

furthermore: Michelle Dickinson at 27 Hudson Watchtower Drive, Ossining NY 10562;

further: Christine Benham at 275 Tanner Marsh Road, Guilford Connecticut 06437;

further, James M. McCabe can be mailed at 4817 Santa Monica Avenue, Suite B, San Diego, California 92017

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

No. We would know if he had a son.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Is Moreno the douchey GB helper who is showing his face everywhere???

DD

• L3G
    L3G

Does anyone else find it odd that there are females on this list? So is this legal area one in which the Org makes an exception to the role of sisters? Anyone know the story here?

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

RE: female WT lawyers: It's OK as long as they wear a head covering when in the presence of a baptized male colleague and use the TMS presentation style when discussing a case.

• DNCall
    DNCall

So long as you pass the NY State Bar you qualify. I knew one of the female lawyers who had been a temporary commuter Bethelite. When her status was revoked, she promptly went to law school and passed the bar so that she could be accepted as a full-time Bethelite. I believe she still commutes but her status now is permanent. To each his/her own.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Litigating for Jesus, because God needs a lawyer, ..., evidently, he needs a team of them!

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

DATA-DOG. No, Mario Moreno (ja ja ja) is not considered one of the "Helpers to the GB".

He is one of their top lawyers. In fact WT brought he and his wife into Bethel while they were still raising kids. Mario Jr. is at Wallkill now.

I have seen them in publications in the past, but they haven't been parading him around like some others.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Isn't there a Moreno that appears in all the RC's and Branch meetings now?? Am I imagining that name.

DD

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Bloody hell, why do they need so many lawyers!! The bible only had one, who gave it up to become a preacher! Not that I believe in the Bible, but these people supposedly do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit