Does Bethel have any woman Medical Doctors?

by VM44 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• VM44
    VM44

The Watchtower does not usually place women in positions of authority.

So, does anyone know if there have been any female Medical Doctors (any type, MD, DO or Chiro) that worked at Bethel recently?

The only one that I know of was Dr Mae J Work, but she was at Bethel over 70 years ago!

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

UK bethel had female doctor and female masseus, also had female arhitect.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I know of a female jw dentist who gets the call for bethel when required.

• blondie
    blondie

Female lawyer, Carolyn Wah

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Does Bethel have any woman Medical Doctors?

Yes but she covers her head whenever she treats any brothers at Bethel.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

As joe134cd said, Australia Bethel uses at least one female dentist regularly.

And when I say "uses" I mean they leach their free services and skillset...skills learned from UNIVERSITY no less!

Arrgh! I see its ok in these cases to be University qualified if bethelites are going to benefit from it????

Hypocrites....

• sparky1
  • Sayswho
    Sayswho

My question is...were there any that applied but were turned down?

SW

• Borges
    Borges

When I worked at German Bethel (1989 - 1997) there was a female medical doctor and a female dentist. But of course none of them was in charge for the medical department. Until a male doctor came (in the mid of the 90's) the "Overseer" was a guy from the adminstration-department.

• Richard_I
    Richard_I

Yes, Canada bethel had a female doctor when I was there a few years back. At Wallkill there was at least one male doctor I believe, he lived in one of the houses on the farm property with his family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit