Montreal Gazette: 'Homosexuals like you in tight pants,' JW leader says

by AndersonsInfo 52 Replies latest jw friends

• dugout
    dugout

Did anyone notice saliva in the corner of his mouth when he was speaking???? that was gross Someone should of gave him a napkin or something. I lost my appetite looking at him. Wanted to throwup listening to him. They want every body to look the same homely. No self expression. Not going for it peace

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

The best/worst thing about this brouhaha is that the speech came, not from an over zealous elder, Circuit or even District Overseer ( if they still had them ) but from the Governing Body itself - in person.

It cannot be brushed off as an mere low level aberration if it comes from one who is supposed to have been appointed by Christ as his Fathful Slave.- One who claims to be speaking for Christ himself

This over exposure in video and tv is showing these men up as being merely humans , they are losing the aura of mystery that they used to keep

• SAHS
    SAHS

This is sickening, for sure: Here is an actual copied and pasted email I received from a friend of mine since grade seven senior public school – we’re 48 years old now – regarding the Montréal Gazette newspaper article about Anthony Morris III’s tirade against spandex pants [WARNING: Get a puke bucket ready]:

“You seem to have missed the point. Trying to look as close to the worlds fashion as possible, is the danger. Why do you think Jehovah had his people use a fringe with blue thread. Despite what people say and would like to believe you can not simple say and do what you want. Jehovah's standards are higher than ours. We are surrounded by a world so messed up because they feel their individual standards are just fine.”

Now, I should let you know that this person has always purported to be a fine Jehovah’s Witness – BUT, you all should know that this is the one and the same guy whose photograph was actually on the front page of the local community newspaper shown holding a bullhorn leading a high school student protest; was in a tent drunk and f^cking some bimbo WHILE HE WAS DATING HIS FIRST WIFE; was dancing like Madonna to her song “Like A Virgin” at a CC’s restaurant so disgustingly that my best friend Charlie was overwhelmed with embarrassment . . . . Now, THAT is the same “superstar JW” who sent me the above email reply. What a f^ck’n hypocrite!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Morris's talk is full of nonsensical BS by his information that gay clothing designers are making all kinds of sport pants for specific sports such as swimming, running, Yoga

biking with a deliberate intent of making the wearer sexually attractive to ether males or females .

Reply that back to this dimwit.

Sounds to me that Morris saw some (young) guys at the Kingdom Halls wearing pants that he thought were too tight toward revealing their body shape, so he made a

big announcement on how immoral it was. Your not going out in service wearing those pants and while your at it get a hair cut.

Perhaps he's envious and jealous toward young attractive looking men ?

Maybe he finds his wife flirting alot with these guys ?

• Gentledawn
    Gentledawn

MTV Music Award 2009: Eminem and "Bruno" (Sacha Baron Cohen)

(NSFW) :

http://i59.tinypic.com/2mobbsn.jpg

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Has anyone thought of sharing this article with Spanx - the company? http://www.spanx.com this could be damaging to their brand.

• Mickey mouse
  • lrkr
    lrkr

I think putting GB talks online will do more to undermine this organization than 100 JWNs could ever do. The rank and file have no idea how out of touch the organizations leadership is.

Can't wait for some crazy Loesch rant to go viral. ("Wives craving", "women taking too long of strides" - just a few of the Bethel clasics)

• Watchtower-Free
  • LogCon
    LogCon

Tony said, ' ...They leave their home and they’re jogging in this stuff … is that appropriate? To wear skin-tight spanx, or whatever they call it?...'

They call it Spandex. Got it? Spandex. SPANDEX !

Tony said, ' ... This is a fact. The homosexuals that are designing these clothes — they like you in tight pants...'

Who questioned the gay community and documented their response? Which survey is he referring to? Which research data can he direct our attention to to substantiate this statement?

Drivel, drivel, dribble, dribble, dribble....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit