Caleb & Sofia have Mormon cousins

by wifibandit 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Zordino
    Zordino

Unbelievable! I wonder if it was the LDS or the WT who did the plagerizing. Gotta show this to the wife. Wow.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

I think Sofia looks like this woman.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Mormon's? Family Home Evening on Monday nights.

JW's Family Study

Now its Cultoons together.

• carla
    carla

"Cultoons"- I like that! I am going to use that!

• donuthole
    donuthole

These need broadcasted to social media with tags #jw #jworg #calebandsophia mwhahahaha

• steve2
    steve2

Island Man you nailed it: Same re-branding expertise at work in both; look for some (hush, hush) corporate-led re-branding oversight from a PR firm.

It is all very legitimate - but disconcerting from organizations that respectively trumpet their own role as "unique" channels on earth of "God's" truth who decalre they alone follow the "spirit" of God (or you like "the Holy Ghost").

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

In my day it was a no no for a male and a female to be together without a chaperone. They are young but growing up every day. Maybe these two will educate themselves about the "nasty". It's a given! Alone together......you will do something "nasty". That's the BS I heard dozens of times over the years. So glad I'm out!

HappyDad

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Cultoons- Love it!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Ditto.

x

Damn, the similarities are f**king eerie.

Jeezus, does the WTS ever come up with an original thought, or do they gotta crib everyone?

• sparky1
    sparky1

Caleb, Sophia and their Mormon cousins are a BLATANT ripoff of the old Davey and Goliath kids religious television show of the 1960's. It was produced by the Lutheran Church in America and created by Art Clokey of Gumby and Pokey fame. The Watchtower Society has NEVER had an original creative thought but steals ideas from others and then claims them for their own. Shades of Charles Taze Russell anyone?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit