a warning e-mail from a friend about dateline.....

by noidea 18 Replies latest jw friends

• noidea
    noidea

OK..you all knew i was going to have to reply..this is what i sent back.

I'm so glad you sent this..I forgot it was tonight..

Thanks!!!..setting the VCR..

~~~Noi~~~

Member of the: I have ~No-Idea~ class.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Any advertising is good advertising.If WBTS wants to advertise the Dateline Show in a negative light,Right-On.Just as long as they help us advertise the show..>>>WBTS,thanks for the Dateline plug regarding your immoral behavior towards abused children.You have just shot yourself in the foot..again!..SHMUCK`S!!(LOL)...OUTLAW

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I'm not supprised at all. I am supprised that they didn't anounce it at all the KH's, if in fact they didn't.

btw NOIDEA That was a good response. short,sweet, and to the point.

[email protected]

• Solace
    Solace

I also just wanted to thank you for the reminder.
    I have been out of town for an extended Memorial day weekend getaway with the family. I have not touched a computer in days. Ohhhh, I have so much catching up to do.
    Thanks again.

• cellomould
    cellomould

Elsewhere,
    LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!!!

cellomould

"My toes taste really good" J.R. Brown

• Scully
    Scully

We're taping Dateline on all three of our VCRs. We don't want to take any chances on one machine not working properly!

Love, Scully

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

LOL @ Noi!

Great response!

Andee

• Mulan
    Mulan

In our Circuit, it was announced at their assembly day, Saturday, that the people on the show are apostates, so keep that in mind. They weren't told not to watch it. The ones I know are spreading the word all over, to be sure and watch. Too funny.

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Noidea, I didn't even say anything to my sib's. They already think I've got demon's in me and they jump out of my skin! lol =;o)

I'm taping it!

Tink =:o)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit