Lets hope the G.B.never learn from their mistakes , refusing to comply with court instructions.

by smiddy 17 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

JV - in the interview with the lawyer from the 13.5mil San Diego case, the lawyer demonstrated that he had in-depth knowledge of the current and previous elder's manuals. I suspect that was used when they presented their arguments.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Just a radical thought;

Could it be that the "puppet masters", the real power brokers in JW.ORG, have already siphoned off the real money and are ready to willingly sacrifice the organizational "lamb" on the judicial altar?

And while all the Glorious Ones around the world are trying to make sense of the Org's implosion to the sheeple, the faceless ones slip quietly away into even deeper obscurity and anonymity - this time in luxury!

• MindBlown666
    MindBlown666

You know The Searcher...that truly can be a possiblity!

For many of us.......IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! I'm sure this is only the beginning of the s**t storm.....

So by example I gather when JW's are called to court they can give the court system the bird!

And what a fine witness of Jahovah's Name to the Government, Court System, and To The World, the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses does not follow court orders......

I'm still waiting for them to get caught in money laundering......

• Zoos
    Zoos

MINDBLOWN666 - I gather when JW's are called to court they can give the court system the bird!

It would behoove the brotherhood to follow the faithful slave.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Searcher. Wow. I never thought about it. An off-shore VIRTUAL religion with few hard assets in hostile countries. You may have hit on something. Heck all the Governing Body could float around on a cruise liner 12 miles offshore. No pesky courts,. The "Love Boat" ?

• smiddy
    smiddy

I see your point and I agree it would be very satisfying to grab a Coke and a bag of popcorn and watch the WTS take one bloody nose after another for their arrogance. But it would come at a very high a price.

Zoos , Its coming at a very high price anyway , regardless of what WE do . If things stay at the status quo of today more and more children are going to be molested .

This is just not happening in one country , it is occurring in every country that jehovahs witnesses operate.

While this is sadly happening more and more cases are going to surface to eventually expose the pedophile paradise that exists within the jehovahs witness religion validating Barbara Andersons work.

smiddy

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Smiddy, amen

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I totally agree with your OP, smiddy.

For the GB to learn from their mistakes, they would need to admit making them in the first place.

They've yet to do this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit