My Muslim friend's and the Koran.

by new hope and happiness 43 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@AlphaMan - BOTR is an educated person and really should know better. Ignore her nonsense statements.

Let's continue this thread ...

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

I think returning three days later, this is a good thread.

I think my Muslim friends and i are friends because deeper emotions than religious " ideology" exist .

What emotions?

Love, joy. sorrow, football.

We are people who live " within ourselfs" and our inherited faith is of little value.

But how does the mind become strayed to silly thoughts?

Did we as witnesses convert anyone with the bible?

Only when life is boaring and without hope do most become " exstreme"

But any " ideolgy" is open to conversion if governments of that land give it free speech......opinions welcome.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@nhah - there is a muslim girl of Somali descent in my biology class in uni.

She's a good student, always meets deadlines and sits through evolution lectures.

The fact that the majority of muslims are like this young lady gives me hope.

'any " ideolgy" is open to conversion if governments of that land give it free speech' - good point but in Britain this isn't happening.

After each Islamist atrocity David Cameron, seemingly on autopilot, repeats the phrase 'Islam is a religion of peace'.

He's starting to sound like a scratched record.

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

Most religions in the History of the World have Commited atrocities in the name of their Religion. Considering that there are 1 Billion Muslims in the world, if 1 Milliom of them are Jihadist Extremists, the whole Earth should be Muslim, that would mean that only 1/1000 of Humans would be Evil.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit