BTTT / Marked topics

by Simon 32 Replies latest forum announcements

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

AnnOMaly: As for 'BTTT' or 'Bump,' perhaps a brief comment could be added as to why a thread is being bumped - especially long dead and buried ones?

That makes sense. Often there is a good reason to bump an old thread. But I think that's Simon's point: if who ever bumps it explains WHY they think the tread should be resurrected, then others can read that and respond.

• MissFit
    MissFit

Simon: I love the idea of a watch option.Londo is right- this site is fast moving and it is easy to miss something. Especially if you have a job.

Sometimes I dont have time to actually post but would like to revisit that thread.

Also tutorial for newbies would be nice. I didnt know I could click my avatar and go to my previous posts until someone mentioned it on a thread. Now I use it alot to keep up with the treads I posted on.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Well missfit, I didn't know that about the avatar until just now, thank you!

Like Londo it took me a good while to figure out the terms "marked" and "bttt" and why they were used.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit