Prince on Saturday Night Live

by designs 35 Replies latest social entertainment

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I find Prince nauseating and pretentious so don't dig his stuff.

Now if John Lydon was a JW.........................

• Billyblobber
    Billyblobber

Prince is technically fantastic, from any musical standpoint.

His new album is really, really good, as well. His "dual" album with Third Eye Girl - not so much. The SNL Performance was around half and half and not the best showcase of either, although a great showcase of instrumentation.

He became a witness because he was distraught over a death, and Larry Graham showed up at exactly the right time with the right message. His songs went super-witness for a while, now he's normalizing back into his old style again with the latest albums, with only a couple of songs referencing Witness type stuff in the lyrics.

He was always eccentric, but most geniuses are, especially when they can get away with it (which he can).

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I gotta admit, Prince is one cool dude.

Talented too - I like his songs so much I tape them off the radio ...

• apostrate
    apostrate

I have no idea on the specifics of Michael Jackson's disfellowshipping, but I do know this. Just as ADCMS says, there simply is no such thing as Rank & File outcry in the Watchtower World. If Rank & File JW's were to raise their voices about anything, they would immediately be squelched by the LEADERS. "We Rule from the Top Down!"

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Prince is Freemason.

• designs
    designs

CA- I like that, third eye wonder.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit