answer at the hall "its all illuminate!"

by purrpurr 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• purrpurr
    purrpurr

I probably havnt spelt that right but anyway the other week a bro at my hall answered up saying that he had done research into the lives of these "rock and roll" stars and that he had discovered that they all belonged to a demon controled, Satan worshipping secret cult called the illuminarte! Therefore we must steer clear of popular music because of the secrect demonic lyrics that it contains!!

Of course everyone nodded in agreement and the study conductor thanked him for his "fine" comment!

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

The only thing I miss about meetings are some of the "GEMS" heard from some BAT S### CRAZY JWs that had me busting up for hours.

• DaleRivers
    DaleRivers

I wonder where he did his research cuz you know you can't believe anything you read on the internet.;)

• prologos
    prologos

forget about the lyrics, listen to the melody instrumental, if it merits it.

• Laika
    Laika

Imagine how dull life would be if we could only listen to 'Kingdom melodies'

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

If there is an illuminati, ALL Organized XIAN sects are involved. Satan is the common enemy they use to rally around. Ignorant JW sheeple make excellent slaves.

DD

• stillin
    stillin

True, but if you play their music backwards, it says "worship Jehovah, go out in service"

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

That's what I find so distressing at these question and answer parts. The Conductor agrees with every comment, right or wrong. The goal is to not go overtime.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I would love to read of someone answering at the Kingdom Hall, "Of course, that's subject to the overlap."

Doesn't matter what the issues/questions are.

• Sammy Jenkis
    Sammy Jenkis

Those comments about pop-culture (or anything "worldly") are usually waaaaayyyyy out of left field. My favorite was from this super zealous guy in my old cong- he made a point of commenting during the WT study on how bad rock and roll was given its occult links and beginnings. He went so far as to say that the name of the band KISS, was an acronym for something satanic- can't quite remember how he worded it. I remember feeling bad for him, "like really bro? We were just listening to Zeppellin on field service."

The b.s. they'd drum up would -and still- gives me the giggles. It probably is the Illuminati! hahah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit