He Got Reinstated . . .

by Hamahead 14 Replies latest jw friends

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

You could always say to him: 'Hey, I understand you have gone back to the Crock of Shit....er, I mean The Witnesses'. Why be subtle???

• Hamahead
    Hamahead

Thanks everyone for your comments.

I knew you'd help me get to grips with this and yes I'm probably guilty of some old JW judgemental tendencies.

I suppose I'm just frustrated that this cult's blackmailing works.

I also don't like the reaffirming message that it gives to people still in.

But I will live and let live and be there for my friend.

Thanks again all.

HH

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

HH, that's the spirit!

• KateWild
    KateWild

It's sad so see someone get RI'd, but it's for a good reason to be with his mum. I am glad to see you will support him and be there for him, if he knows TTATT he will really hate the meetings.

Kate xx

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Each person has an inner voice that drives their "conscience" and I'm taking this out of the realm of religion and placing it around everything we thnk, do or say. Some people can live each day in an ambiguous place and sleep at night and others well they can't do that. When my voice inside screams "this isn't right" it won't let me ignore it no matter what the consequences and I will burn every bridge behind me. I don't know why but i can't rest until I'm in that straighforward place. Yes there is a trail of rubble behind me and what I'm saying is people do whatever their "conscience" for lack of a better word let's them do. You really can't put yourself in their shoes and it's easy to say they should be like me but they're not.

sweet dreams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit