Contributions or Donations!

by Atlantis 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Some of the friends here have expressed the desire to send a contribution or donation after they have received a document from us. While we really appreciate your kindness, we prefer that you send a gift to Simon to maintain this board, or to Barbara Anderson. We don't take donations or contributions.

Every file we have is free, and we have never had a website to maintain. So if you want to show your appreciation and donate, then please send it to them. We just sent a person 350 DVDs which were 4.3 gigabytes each DVD, and all of them were free. The member on this board assisted with the shipping because they wanted to.

Thanks!

Atlantis/Nevada/Petra/Vulcan

• suavojr
    suavojr

So you and Simon are not getting rich from sharing TTATT?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

suavojr:

You got that right! Here, have a cold one!

Atlantis!

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Atlantis,

I sent you a PM.

Thanks.

• Listener
    Listener

I saw that on Kim and Mike's Youtube, your generosity, both financially and timewise is awesome.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Listener:

Thank you! Here is a cold one for you to!

Atlantis

• kairos
    kairos

Was that "the Beast"?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Hairtrigger:

I got your message and sent you a reply. If you get a storage container (USB) that will hold a terebyte or more, I could fill it up with PDFs for you and send it back to you. That way you would have an entire Library in just a few days! A storage container is much easier than burning all those DVDs.

Atlantis

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

kairos:

Yes, that was the beat! One for you!

Atlantis!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I will sign my assets over to Simon when I die....unless I meet a Anna Nicole Smith type then you get nothing!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit