Islam's Psychotic Obsession With Hell

by cofty 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty

Every word this man preaches is official Muslim doctrine.

Fear of hellfire is central to the life of every Muslim. It is axiomatic that every non-muslim, all kaffir like you and I will spend eternity in hell.

Just like Roman Catholicism and evangelical christianity it is a cult of fear and of death. Unlike christian writers Mo was not coy about describing the details of hellfire.

I have just finished reading two autobiographies by Ayaan Hirsi Ali who is a Muslim "apostate" and lives under a death threat. She describes often how a dread of the punishments of hell is the key to achieving submission in Islam.

If a parent threatened their child that if they disobeyed they would hold their hand in a fire, the parent would be charged with child abuse just for making the threat. So why is it ok to tell a child that they will suffer an eternity of hellfire for disobedience? Discretion advised...

• designs
    designs

It is child abuse.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Marked. Thanks.

• cofty
    cofty

Hirsi Ali describes how she was taught about the constant scrutiny of angels.

One angel recorded everything good that she did and the other recorded her misdeeds.

Every Muslim is taught to fear the day of judgement when the two books will be put on the scales.

If the book of bad deeds is heavier than the other then they will be thrown into hell.

Muhammed taught that hell is mostly full of women.

• Heaven
    Heaven

It's time to shut down Patriarchy. We have no need of it... neither men nor women.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Let's not judge Islam by ones man obsession.

Did you know to be a muslim you have five religiouse duties?

Most Muslims i know dont know this.

Only crazy people think " if God wills" Armageddon is acceptable.

islam can only win, when educated people stop relating as " brothers and sisters"

The yell of " Allah" needs to be reasond in freindship.

Islam is not a religion, but it will govern the world, if with education we do not get individuals to recognise it for what it is.

Why are governments of non Islamic lands so afraid to deliver the message?

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

in my above post i meant " start relating as brother and sisters"

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Western and Eastern culture are subtely different.

People in the western world are concerned about where they are headed.

People in the Eastern world are concerned about where they are beheaded.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

My above post was a joke.

The Koran teaches " if they desert you, seize them and put them to death, whereever you find them"

So how can we relate as brothers and sisters?

Dont let religion " Stop" as relating as brothers and sisters, but let it " START" us relating as brothers and sisters.

That is my message of hope...

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

The Gladiator, how tremendously civalized one feels when one reads Islam is so barberic.

Gee we as a race are as bad, and as barbaric and the graveyards and the tombstones show that.

If our culture was so great Islam would die in its own desert.

Oil. money, power, ego, this is the problem.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit