Awake! to be part of Watchtower Public Edition!

by Atlantis 53 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

This was posted on a JW site and it would be nice if we could verify.

As of February 2015, the Awake! will come as a part of the Watchtower Public Edition instead of as a separate magazine. This is a huge change… with serious cost savings. I wonder if it will still be considered a separate magazine by publishers and Librarians around the world? Makes me sad to see it’s decline from where it was years ago. Remember? It was an incredible science and exploratory journal with many in-depth articles of which I am glad I’ve archived as many as possible. Now it’s just an insert… wow…. how time changes things….I guess I’ll just have to adapt.

Atlantis!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

The way they are talking sounds as though they have already accepted this change.

Atlantis!

• hoser
    hoser

Someone on this board predicted this some time ago. Our prophecies come true!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

hoser:

I think I remember someone posting info along those lines. Your right!

Atlantis

• talesin
    talesin

I remember that I used to think "yay, I get to read something not so boring as the Watchtower". It was kinda like the JW version of the Reader's Digest, without the "Humor In Uniform" and other jokes.

Hey, what happened to

Nevada!

:)

tal

• baltar447
    baltar447

Lookout! It's the watchawake!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

They have it posted in red here:

http://www.jw-archive.org/#sthash.rjZWtCa2.dpbs

Atlantis!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

talesin:

Nevada is preparing more of the Yearbooks to post.

Atlantis!

• hildebrando
    hildebrando

Confirmed Atlantis! Letter, September 30, 2014 to all bodies of elders in Colombia:

http://hildeydesa.blogspot.com/2014/10/carta-30914-se-recibira-la-revista.html

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

less magazines to throw away ... on the down side, what about Awake! University ... will you still get a college equivalent education with the Wakeuptower?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit