I need some new sexual ideas to try!

by kat7302 12 Replies latest social relationships

• kat7302
    kat7302

firstly (and most importantly) I am NOT in a congregation, thank you very much! Havent been for almost ten years now! Secondly (and equally as important) I AM NOT A BROTHER I AM A SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many men dyu know called KAT? !!!!!!!!!

• D8TA
    D8TA
    let me know which copy of the Awake came up with sexual ideas and Ill check it out!

I'll let you know when the copy comes out...can you wait for an eternity?

Besides, the best advice the WT & Awake could give on sex is:

1) Both husband and wife MUST lay flat on the bed, at least three feet apart.(Psalms 24:6-8)
    2) Husband must roll on top of wife..but by MISTAKE!(Luke 2:1-5,8)
    3) The couple should now lay motionless.(Revelation 6:9-12)
    4) Now the couple should pray for an earthquake.(Ezekiel 2:6-10)
    5) Congratulations, you have now had sex in accordance to the bible as per the advice of Jehovah's earthly organization.(Exodus the entire book)

D8TA

• kat7302
    kat7302

lmao lmao lmao lmao - that was really funny!well done....that reminded me of the 'Written Review'........remember that? lmao - cpngratulations, you made me laugh!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit