Warwick Building Project Fluff Stories

by bruh2012 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I'm lucky although I was a born in jw for decades. I was always cautious about how much of my energy and money I gave them. For as long as I can remember I was always a 1-2 hour publisher that never went above a talk number 4. I never pioneered and probably would of given a couple hundred bucks over the years. At the time I used to feel (and was made to feel) guilty about it. Now I'm thankful. I've always had a materialistic out look and always made sure I had enough in the bank to live well and now I guess i do.

• Ocean1111
    Ocean1111

Also Gill Nazroff who was head of the building program at the time and a real jerk we soon found out, told just my husband and I on our first day at Bethel to expect nothing from anyone. Gill said that he was 'so sick of people selling off everything and then running out of money and getting mad at Bethel for putting them in such a place.' Gill said 'no one made them come.' 'That Bethel even recived letters from ones who were broke with nothing and no one to help them asking Bethel why Jehoivah was not helping them.' But Gill told us 'it was not Bethel's fault nor Bethel's place to help them.'

Well if anyone cares to Google a little, Bethel has liquidated, in four years, about 700 million in US properties. And is Bethel going to tell me they cannot take care of a few ex-slaves? Imagine what they have liquidated internationally folks. And that is exactly what this is, LIQUIDATION of JWs has begun. That new HQ is 13 million, a DROP IN THE BUCKET for those Bethel billionaires.

They are a billion dollar racket, and the worse is yet to come for JWs as a whole. The thing exudes evil, under a holy man veneer of PURE PRESUMPTION and JW assumption. The writing has been on the wall for quite some time now.

• lurkernomore
    lurkernomore

Hey ocean there was an article in the Warwick observer that put the figure of bethel property sales nearer to the $990 million mark rather than $700 million with an estimated building cost at Warwick of $11 million (ill try and find the link). As everyone knows labour is the biggest cost on any building project. The wtbs is probably saving 2/3 of their building costs by using free (slave) labour.

• Zordino
    Zordino

I'm glad I focused on my business and enjoy a comfortable life and being able to help my kids to get a a good 'Worldy Education'.

• Chris Tann
    Chris Tann

My son is mid teen. I will refuse him to go to Bethel without getting a college education. I told my wife that they can tell you to leave at anytime and if your not prepared they aren't gonna help you.

• Ocean1111
    Ocean1111

@lurkernomore

Interesting. Now think of non-real estate assets and international scope of potential liquidation and we may be in the billion plus category. Very WEIRD. A normal investor would be caling his lawyers.

Now what group of investors and slaves (JWs) watches the board sell the place at this scale and asks no questions? JW "investors" that's who.

Geez, it is surreal, coupled with almost zero JW growth this is a corporate coup in the making, with a handy self fulfilling prophecy as an exit startegy and smokescreen, nothing else explaines it. It certainly is NOT a sincere Christian ministry, that is the veneer for a big bucks coup operation. They knew no one like JWs would buy such a development.

The "prophetic" exit strategy and key delusion complex of false expecations and presumed explanations is the other dimension that makes the Bethel development appear like a well planned, mulit-billion dollar coup operation. JW prophetic expectations, very conveniently, already have the Bethel downfall in them. Thus as Bethel is actually moved on, it will appear as "prophecy fulfilling brothers!", and it will actually allow Bethel itself to call of the JW ministry world wide—and better yet, in ALL of those developments, JWs will accept it as "prophecy fulfilling brothes" for the WHOLE process doing NOTHING but aiding the process.

Now how can all that come together, with a multi-billion dollar total score, the end of the JW ministry, and it all be mere random hypocrisy? It can't be, it is an engineered big dollar Bethel global coup, imo. It is all just too convenient for the fox, at JW expense. There is a reason the Bethel elites don't wear the same underwear twice, that is where the "inner garment" stains are, the JW laundry system is the cover. (Jude 23)

Bethel fits all the final apostasy prophecies at the same time. Makes me wonder the global context that will provide the final developmental background for Bethel's good bye at a global scale. I actually feel sorry for the JW marks, they are just part of a con, and few of them know what is really going on. Bethel is the core culprit locale.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Great experiences Im lucky not to have lost our humble home while pioneering and moving to where there is a need...nearly lost everything moving to a foriegn language cong. Leaving house rented out because it would not sell....had to work like a dog for $80 a day and Pioneer at our new assignment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit