Hate mail from JW

by TR 38 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

This is an email I just received. I feel like posting the senders name and email, but I'll refrain for now.

you are a coward like all OF YOU ON THAT 'jw' board you cant say these things
    when we talk to you cause you dont want to HEAR the truth................you
    just cower in the dark like a true apostate of the first century
    christians..........i'm mailing all of you cause you are like sheep without a
    shepherd...............who created the world??? does he not now best for
    you????? you utter complete waste of space continue to rot in your mire until
    you realise what the brothers have tried to do for you an jah
    .........................u..........r..............a.................disgrace
    you are filthy.........i am so glad that i have the truth to protect me from
    you bone idol layabouts with nothing better to do than chat bare WET to each
    other you are children............. no you are animals with no capacity to
    expand.......but it need not be like this
  • expatbrit
    expatbrit

Informative material, clearly presented: W
    Effective introductions: W
    Directing attention to the bible: W
    Reading and applying scriptures: W
    Fluent, conversational delivery: W
    Coherent development of a talk: W
    Convince your audience, reason with them: W
    Manifesting enthusiasm and warmth: W
    Fitting illustrations: W
    Material adapted for field ministry: W
    Appropriate conclusion: W
    Poise and personal appearance: W
    Let your advancement be manifest: WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Expatbrit

• TR
    TR

lol!

Hey brit,

He needs to work on his timing with all of those pauses.

Timing: W

TR

Edited by - TR on 22 February 2001 23:10:13

• JT
    JT

Actually this is the very type of post that i often times share with NONJW-

for the most part loyal jw will stay till they have an event that leads them to examine things

but NONJW is where its at-- when a NONJW reads a post like the above and the only issue is that one does'nt agree with some type of doctrine they often find it shocking to see that those nice smiling folks on thier doorstep Sat AM would turn into such persons merely because you don't agree with them on a Doctrine that in 5 yrs will be revealed to have never been supported by the bible to start with

you really can't get upset at the poor fellow due to the fact that he displays the same conduct of a person drunk or on drugs

when one considers that jw take in wt drugs week in and week out for 10-20-30 or more yrs can we really not expect such a person to respond in such a way

for we all know that in another 10 yrs perhaps this same person if take the time to examine wt will be back here to this site or another relating how he went OFF ON A GUY NAMED TR

SMILE

once again we see that jw are like software they have certain files that are updated on a reg basis and they work pretty well too

apostate.dll
    wespeak4god.exe
    nothinking.bak
    nothinking.exe
    mamaorg.dll

so don't get upset at the poor guy

IT'S IN THE SOFTWARE

JT

• RR
    RR

Disgruntled JW ...

i'm mailing all of you cause you are like sheep without a shepherd

Now I'm upset, I just checked my mailbox and I didn't get one!

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

Hey TR,

i'm mailing all of you cause you are like sheep without a

shepherd...............

So the good shepherd likes to beat the sheep in to submission. Needs to work on his Christianity.

Invite the person to post something in public if they are not cowards. And ask them to use the spell checker on their e-mail program.

Regards,

Thirdson

P.S. I posted on your board, one of the first ones too, when you set it up a few years ago....that is if you are the TR who used to post on Tony Thompson's board.

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

RR,

I checked my mailbox too before posting

Thirdson

• TR
    TR

Thirdson,

yeah, that was me. I was kind of angry back then, wasn't I? BUT, I never sent angry email, that I can remember, anyway.

TR

• larc
    larc

TR,

Maybe he was a little weak on delivery, but I could just feel the love. Kind of like MDS. I am so disappointed I didn't get my e mail. Maybe I'm not apostate enough. I'm going to work harder at my apostate skills. Maybe, I'm too apostate and he's afraid I'll get the demons after him if he e mails me. Now, that's a possability.

• mommy
    mommy

I just got mine!
    My hubby has been on napster and am now getting back to the forum.
    I can't do that paste and drop stuff so here it is......
    You are a faliure oh well Jah is trying
    That is it. Nothing on the inside and yes he did spell failure wrong!
    wendy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit