Tv.jw.org - Here we go, "with your support" mentioned in the first 10 minutes of broadcast!

by 4thgen 14 Replies latest jw friends

• 4thgen
  • jw07
    jw07

I noticed that as well!

Stephen Lett is so mechanical and surely makes allot of mistakes. The extreme gestures and wide eyed expressions remind me of this guy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqSZhwu1Rwo

• mana11
    mana11

Can any supply a closeup of his pinky ring.

• 4thgen
    4thgen

Mana, It probably is jw.org in gold.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

"The Governing Body has approved..."

I feel so much better now.

"sensing" and "feeling" Jehovah's "obvious" direction.

WT ordered and paid for equipment, then it arrived.

Yes, this is obviously Jehovah's direction, because in all the time TV has existed, never once has a TV station ordered equipment and it actually arrived.

This only happens for Watchtower.

• GreenhornChristian
    GreenhornChristian

I refuse to click on that link. I don't want to be a unique visitor in next months KM.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

I refuse to click on that link. I don't want to be a unique visitor in next months KM.

As if their published numbers are real.

You'll be counted whether you actually go to JW Org or not.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

The guy is a buffoon. It is a glorified youtube video. I can't imagine any young witness giving this thing more than a compulsory view. Notice they said, "Trial basis?" I believe it will be a liability. I could be wrong but I think that from this first video. It's not really a TV station, its a set.

• Terry
    Terry

Awww, heck--this is much more professional than I would have ever expected.

I would bet they bought and paid for the best professional services which donated blood money can buy.

Patting themselves on the back is what it all amounts to.

Nobody will learn anything because there are no scholars or scholarship behind the teachings.

They are setting themselves up for an onslaught of YouTube parodies, however.

Get ready to hold your sides and guffaw!

A side note:

I think the music is simply outstanding. I wonder what non-JW orchestra, composer and players performed it . . .

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS. are certainly taking advantage of the billion US $ they got for selling out in Brooklyn.

Steven Lett sounds like probably the most stupidest of the GB members, by hey they don't hire to the position on intellectual prowess.

...... and yes I realsie this talk is mostly directed to children but I have listen to him speak before to a broader

audience with adults in attendance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit